Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Console Clock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mmichalik
Hey guys,
Has anyone found a suitable console clock replacement that works in our cars? I know that AA had one coming but, it's not available yet and as much as I would like an original, the thought of paying that kind of money appeals to me only as a last resort.
Thanks!
Mike
914Sixer
In the past I have found Audi clock cores that duplicate the 914 clock rear. I have one now but I had to pay $100 for it. Sending it out to NHS or PAS will cost $100 + for the swap out. Then add a new trim ring, plastic lens and and paint arms. You have to be careful about buying Audi clock because there is two versions. Has to be exact match on back.
914Sixer
52mm size, NOT factory 60mm size.
914werke
laugh.gif LINK
914forme
classicautoclock@gmail.com might do the conversion to a full quartz clock movement . He has done over 4000 conversion in the last 25 years. I would check with him and see if he can do 914 size console clock.

Handle classicautoclock on Instagram if you want to look at his work it is spot on.

mmichalik
Thanks everyone! I will check these options out as well as a couple of others.
I appreciate the guidance here.
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.