Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: South SF Bay breakfast THIS SATURDAY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dave_Darling
Heck, even if it's just me, I'll park my little blue car in the lot and head in for some carb-y goodness... smile.gif

Sorry to hear you're sick, 'Rissa!!

--DD
Jenny
I'm a'coming!! I was released from a prior committment, so Brian and I will be there with bells on to enjoy swedish pancakes. I'll take pictures for Olav.

Jen
carreraguy
Sorry Dave, can't make it - going to the SJGP.
scruz914
QUOTE (Lyressa Roberts @ Jul 29 2005, 09:31 PM)
Yep, I'm bailing...my lunch isn't sitting well and I've been tossing my cookies all evening. I'll be ready for that brewsky at the tide house when the date is set though beer.gif

Sorry you aren't able to make it. I spent Wed and Thur in bed with body aches. Hope you feel better.

scruz914
QUOTE (Carl @ Jul 29 2005, 09:22 PM)
Hi Dave,
Mer and I are busy tomorrow morning. Sorry we can't make it this time.

Sorry you two can't make it. Been to the lake lately? Wife and I made it up the weekend of the 4th. Next trip Aug 20. Not enough spare time these days. Catch you guys next breakfast.

-Jeff
scruz914
QUOTE (grantsfo @ Jul 29 2005, 09:44 PM)
I'm 75% there. I have one early call to make and if things arent confimed I'll be there.

Grant,

Hope you can make it. Looking forward to meeting you. If you are in Bonny Dune do you go through Felton to 17?

-Jeff

(I am sure I could have linked these three messages into one. confused24.gif )
Brent
I am still coming, even though my thoughts will be at the SJ Grand Prix.
-Brent
mikey
Damn....I wish I had seen this earlier. Made plans (boring ones) already.
Brent
Plans are meant to be....well .... delayed. I've missed two I said I was going to already. The next would be considered crying wolf. Will be sleeping with toothpicks holding open the eyelids tonight.
nine14cats
Doris and I just got back from a trip to Hawaii...If I can wake her up early enough, I'll bring her out....

Gotta see Dan's new toy!

Bill P.
neo914-6
chowtime.gif Nice to see the "regulars" and meet Brent, Jeff, and Dan. Not a bad turnout (13) the club comes through! Sorry didn't take pics this time but a few others did...
Brent
I took some pics, although heavy on the 914 content, light on the people (sorry).

First Pic, Dan and Jenny's two cars.

Bill P, James (lupawali) and Dan in background.
Brent
Jeff's (Santa Cruz) Boxster.
Brent
Jenny's sweet silver 914. Love the clearcoat by the way. The pic does not do it justice. Jeff's Hawaiin shirt visible.

Dan's red ride in back, also Felix's Mercedes.
Brent
Dave Darling's Olympic Blue 2.0. Very Nice meeting Dave, and all! Had a great time.

Sorry I didn't get a group table shot.
Dave_Darling
No table shot from me, either.

Caption: See, it does run!!
Dave_Darling
Dan's and Jenny's cars.
Dave_Darling
Not too bad a turnout. About a dozen of us, hanging out in the parking lot here.
Dave_Darling
scruz914.
Dave_Darling
Lapuwali's 912. He told us today that "lapuwali" is Hawaiian for "good for nothing." biggrin.gif
Dave_Darling
One last shot of people chatting in the parking lot. In the shade--I think that's become a habit after the last couple weeks of rather warm weather!

--DD
Jenny
Thanks for organizing this Dave. A very respectable turnout. The pancakes were yummy, and the company was excellent. It was nice meeting Brent and Dan (and hearing some of his racing stories.)

Jen
DanT
Nice to meet some 914 club members. This being my 4th 914, when I owned my last one there was not an active group of owners.
Thanks Dave for setting it up.
It was nice seeing Dave, it's been quite awhile, Doris and Bill, it is always a pleasure. Waiting to instruct in the beast.
Brent, Moe, Jeff, Felix, James, Jenny very nice to meet you all. smile.gif
Lyressa Roberts
Shoot, I wish I could have made it...I think I finally shook off the last part of my food poisoning at about 1:30 this afternoon. My stomache is still a little weak. sad.gif

I'm definitely ready for our lunch get-to-gether!!!
Brent
Lyressa, hope you felt better in the later part of the day. Conversasion was good, will be again at the Tied House.
-Brent
scruz914
I also enjoyed the breakfast and meeting new people. Nice turnout considering we are in the middle of Summer and all of the local activities that are going on. Glad to hear you are feeling better Lyressa. Thanks for setting the breakfast up Dave.

As expected, beach traffic back to Santa Cruz was SOLID at 17/85. Plan B was to exit 17 to 85 North, and head for Hwy 9. Oh darn.... Even though there was traffic on 9 it moved at a good pace and I could still enjoy the corners. Only 1 hour 25 min and I was home. I even took the Felton-Empire turnoff in Felton adding additional twisty road.
9146R
Sounds like a good turnout....wish I could have joined the fun...but youngest son moved today and needed bodies to schlep...look fwd to upcoming event postings on board. Hope to make Aug or Sept event. Thanks Dave for organizing this one. greg
mightyohm
Sorry I couldn't make it. sad.gif
Dave_Darling
Jeff, you got some good roads in Saturday! smile.gif I remember those fondly... My folks used to live in "Radio Free Lompico", and up over Boulder Creek. Good roads for a 914 all around that area!

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.