Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No longer for sale, I don’t have the heart to sell it now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
KevinW
It is with a heavy heart that I am listing my project for sale. After a knee replacement this spring and a hip replacement in front of me this fall, I have come to the hard reality that I am capable of finishing my car. The car originated in California and made its way to Minnesota. I have done some rust repair, but for the most part it was solid. I completely disassembled the car, cleaned the parts and put it back together. There is still some assembly requiring. The car is currently in primer. My goal was to build a street able track car. I had the heads rebuilt locally and put 96mm piston and cylinders on the motor. It has 40 weber’s and a crown turbo kit. I did get the motor running but I have not driven it as I has not put any fluid in the brakes yet that have been redone. I have a clear title in my name. I am asking $5,000 for the car. I have all kinds of extra parts including another 2.0 motor that I was going to have built.
Craigers17
Wow...very cool car! GLWT!

Click to view attachment
930cabman
Wish I didn't have three, I would be looking close at this one. This will be a great deal for someone

GLWS
sholman5
Bump. For a car that someone should buy finish and drive. Great starter.
914lover17
QUOTE(KevinW @ Aug 21 2021, 12:02 PM) *

It is with a heavy heart that I am listing my project for sale. After a knee replacement this spring and a hip replacement in front of me this fall, I have come to the hard reality that I am capable of finishing my car. The car originated in California and made its way to Minnesota. I have done some rust repair, but for the most part it was solid. I completely disassembled the car, cleaned the parts and put it back together. There is still some assembly requiring. The car is currently in primer. My goal was to build a street able track car. I had the heads rebuilt locally and put 96mm piston and cylinders on the motor. It has 40 weber’s and a crown turbo kit. I did get the motor running but I have not driven it as I has not put any fluid in the brakes yet that have been redone. I have a clear title in my name. I am asking $5,000 for the car. I have all kinds of extra parts including another 2.0 motor that I was going to have built.

Not surprised, it looks like you had a pretty sweet project going on, cant wait to see it finished! Best of luck! biggrin.gif
orthobiz
Good for you. Keep it "in the family."

Paul
worn
QUOTE(KevinW @ Aug 21 2021, 10:02 AM) *

I am a little bit east of you. Say the word and I will happily bring either wrenches or body hammers to help with your project. Say the word. No strings
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.