Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tangerine Racing In-Car DVDs on sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
Full length version of the clips you've seen here.
Check it out! smile.gif
ChrisFoley
icon_bump.gif
ChrisFoley
I find these videos to be very motivating when I'm running on the treadmill, staying fit for more racing.
There's no commercial interruptions so its even better than watching F1 or Cart, etc. smile.gif
URY914
You need to get Dr. Jerry Punch, Bob Varsha and Sam Posey to do some voice overs. biggrin.gif

" You could cut the tension with a knife here on the grid as Chris goes over his pre-race check list..."

driving.gif

P

SGB
Hey Chris!
Check is in the mail (but just by 15 minutes- sorry for the delay) for 1 DVD and 1 Tee shirt. "Order up!"
ChrisFoley
LOL. laugh.gif

Truthfully though, I like to take a nap if I get to the pre-grid early. I'm rarely anxious right before a race, but for some reason I get jittery when I am driving to the track in the morning, just about 10 or 15 minutes before I arrive.

Once, I tried doing some commentary while I was driving but without a microphone inside the helmet it was unintelligible.
URY914
QUOTE (Racer Chris @ Jul 28 2005, 07:12 AM)
Once, I tried doing some commentary while I was driving but without a microphone inside the helmet it was unintelligible.

Like "OH SHIT, I missed my braking point!!!"

I've said that one before. rolleyes.gif

P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.