Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal In N Out Dinner, Aug. 3rd
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
MattR
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Aug 3 2005, 05:57 PM)
sad.gif Awwh man...the whole family is gone doing other "stuff" and poor Mom is home alone...I could have gone if someone would have let me bum a ride!

Have fun...take pics Scott!

Lisa wavey.gif

Its not too late! There are a few people coming from OC. Maybe Joe Sharp can give you a ride? Thomas? Elliot? Send some PMs missy!
Mrs. K
Well...MR....I have no wheels to get to Joe's or anyone's house and I live north of where they are going. Don't think they wanna back track at this late date.

I'll just chill and do my nails or some other "girly" thing! lol2.gif

Have fun!

Lisa wub.gif

Just went back and looked at the time...9:30pm is past my bedtime on a week night! I gots ta get up at 0dark430am!
Aaron Cox
way too much fun..... just got home (helps i live a mile away)

elliot took pics.....
good seeing you all, and we missed some no shows...

all in all, a good time....
AA
ewdysar
Sorry I couldn't make it, but my pedal cluster didn't make it back into the car until around 9:00, and then I had to wash off 6 weeks of sitting in the driveway so that I could drive it into work today. I was looking forward to meeting some of the people from down south, perhaps another time. Glad to hear it was a good time. beerchug.gif

Eric
Lou W
I wished I could have made it, family thing was going on. Next time I'll plan things a little better.
Brando
I wanted to extend a warm thank-you to all those who made it. And a swift kick in the ass for those who didnt!

lol2.gif not really to that second part.

Elliot, post them pics up. Or did my car break your quasi-$500 lense? lol2.gif
Brad Roberts
The pics should be pretty good/funny... come on Elliot clap.gif

B
phantom914
You want pictures? I got your pictures right here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.