Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car-bone.pl Group Order?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
You can get all kinds of cool stickers, etc from www.car-bone.pl

I went to order a replacement Karmann tag and discovered that shipping is like 24 bucks for one little tag. Anyone interested in piggybacking on my order to help reduce shipping? Only interested in buying things that can fit into an envelope. biggrin.gif

-Rusty
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Rusty @ Oct 11 2021, 01:10 PM) *

You can get all kinds of cool stickers, etc from www.car-bone.pl

I went to order a replacement Karmann tag and discovered that shipping is like 24 bucks for one little tag. Anyone interested in piggybacking on my order to help reduce shipping? Only interested in buying things that can fit into an envelope. biggrin.gif

-Rusty

We need compliance decals for both our cars.

Clay
Jett
I need a Karman plate… body shop lost it!
nivekdodge
Auto data labels.com. I don’t know how expensive it is but they do almost anything
PaulFV8
I need a Karman plate
bbrock
I need a set of seat belt stickers.
VegasRacer
Count me in for one (1) Karman Plate please. flag.gif
Rusty
I'm watching this thread. Looks like there's enough interest to make a group buy.

Tell ya what. PM me what you need (part number, etc). If you want a tag or plate, include the stamping.

Let's let this roll for a few more days. Say, Monday, I'll place the consolidated order.
BillC
I need a compliance sticker for my car, too. Actually, I want to get two of them, since if I only have one I'm guaranteed to lose it before I'm ready to install it.

I believe "compliance sticker" is the correct term for the sticker that goes in the driver-side door jamb with the manufacturer info and the VIN. Right?
bbrock
QUOTE(BillC @ Oct 12 2021, 02:44 PM) *

I need a compliance sticker for my car, too. Actually, I want to get two of them, since if I only have one I'm guaranteed to lose it before I'm ready to install it.

I believe "compliance sticker" is the correct term for the sticker that goes in the driver-side door jamb with the manufacturer info and the VIN. Right?

This one could be tricky in a group buy as car-bone will send proofs that need to be approved before they print the actual sticker. The proof for mine lacked the tamper proof punch pattern so there was a little back and forth needed to dial in to get a perfect replica. They do fabulous work though.
Rusty

Can you point me to that on their website? I'm missing it.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Rusty @ Oct 13 2021, 07:21 AM) *

Can you point me to that on their website? I'm missing it.

I can't find it either....

Clay
bbrock
I had to contact them directly for the compliance sticker and they gave me a special link to fill out the order. Not sure why they don't have it on the regular web site anymore but they made the process easy.
Rusty
I had to go out of town for a week on a family concern.

Final bump. smile.gif
autopro
I would get in on this if I can get the VIN Sticker that goes on the door jamb for a 1972. I can't find them anymore on their website.
Cairo94507
I emailed CarBone with a picture of my compliance sticker and they had a perfect new one to me in 8 days.
autopro
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 28 2021, 01:17 PM) *

I emailed CarBone with a picture of my compliance sticker and they had a perfect new one to me in 8 days.

Thanks, I will send them the picture.
eric9144
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 28 2021, 01:17 PM) *

Same first.gif
They actually sent me both the silver and black version, I'll run out to the garage and grab a pic, they're really well done.
eric9144
Door Jamb 'compliance decals' --sorry for the glare, hard to get a good pic of them

rudedude
They do look nice. The 7 is different than on my 1970 for what thats worth.
I sent them an email a few days ago and haven't got a response, do they usually take a while?
eric9144
There is some delay in the responses, I know there were anomalies with the factory numbers for certain years but can't speak to it without going down that rabbit hole again, someone with more knowledge than me on that might be able to clarify the '7's
Rusty
Hi guys,

this is what I'm tracking for the order:

@ClayPerrine - Compliance Decals
@Jett - Karmann plate
@PaulFV8 - Karmann plate
@bbrock - seat belt stickers
@VegasRacer - Karmann plate
@BillC - Compliance Decal
@autopro - Compliance Decal
@ironhillrestorations - Compliance Decal

Please send me an email at porsche.9146@gmail.com with the specifics.
- If you want a compliance decal, make sure you confirm your VIN and send me a clear pic of your existing sticker.
- If you want a Karmann tag (https://car-bone.pl/shop/karmann-plate/), please email me the number & color code you want stamped on it.

If you have changed your mind, that's cool too. Just let me know. smile.gif

I plan to make the consolidated order on Tuesday.

best,
Rusty
IronHillRestorations
I need a compliance decal and Karmann tag. Email sent
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Rusty @ Nov 4 2021, 11:59 AM) *

- If you want a compliance decal, make sure you confirm your VIN and send me a clear pic of your existing sticker.

What happens if you don't have an existing sticker? Neither of our cars have had a compliance sticker in over a decade.

Clay
autopro
Here is the sticker from my car. I sent them an email last week but never got a response. I also sent an email with the info as you requested. Thank you very much for getting this together.

My VIN 4722916060

Click to view attachment
echocanyons
Hi Rusty,
I’m in for a Compliance sticker, for my 1975 911 Carerra with the carbone order.
Have you placed the order already?
eric9144
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 4 2021, 11:14 AM) *

What happens if you don't have an existing sticker? Neither of our cars have had a compliance sticker in over a decade.

Clay

Not to speak for @Rusty since he's running the GB, but, pretty sure you just need the prod MO/YR and the VIN
If they're requiring a pic then a data plate may suffice, either the windshield or one of the front trunk tags
Rusty
@clayperrine

Thanks @eric9144

@echocanyons I have not. Please send me specifics. I will place the order tomorrow afternoon.

All - I'm asking for a picture of the sticker so you get the correct ones. IIRC, stickers were not uniform over the entire production run. I want you to be able to get the sticker you want.

-Rusty
echocanyons
Thank you Rusty,
I sent you details.
Count me in on the deal and thank you for putting this together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.