Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So. Cal get together and drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
MattR
I wish I coulda been there sad.gif

I'll get my car up and running one day. Hopefully its in time to enjoy the summer (or winter) sun.
Howard
Yeah, Matt. Great time, but not the same without you, Z, Slits and Toast. Y'all get yur shit together.
Aaron Cox
just got home....

seemed that one of the silly bolts that held on my dust shield got loose and would scratch against the rotor..... dry.gif

wished them to the cornfield smile.gif

pics....
Aaron Cox
at joes...preparing to depart....all is well....

Aaron Cox
On the road....the only driving we did today....
Aaron Cox
on the road again....goin to San Pedro where ive never been....
Aaron Cox
Arrival....we must be at the right place......we will deal with alans brakes later....lets eat chowtime.gif
Aaron Cox
Sir - may i have another???? slap.gif
Aaron Cox
Waiting to eat is fun....lets make fun of aaron! cool.gif
Aaron Cox
Chow time.... chowtime.gif
Aaron Cox
CHILI Omelete was bitchin!
Aaron Cox
Chow..... the other side....
Aaron Cox
lets go take a group photo....and fix alans brakes! smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
did you say more? smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
GET TO WORK!
Aaron Cox
My favorate car...

thanks for some enjoyable dialogue robert D

AA

night folks.... wacko.gif
JB 914
Man what a drag going on a fun run and having to have people fix your car i'm glad that hasn't happened to m.........uhhh.....oh........it's happened to me twice headbang.gif headbang.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE (MattR @ Aug 13 2005, 08:09 PM)
I wish I coulda been there sad.gif

I'll get my car up and running one day. Hopefully its in time to enjoy the summer (or winter) sun.

Wish I could have gone too sad.gif
But I am in San Diego on vacation biggrin.gif

Glad you all had a good time!

Lisa clap.gif
Jacques
user posted image

Nice pics!
Elliot_Cannon
Really sorry I couldn't be there. It looks like a pretty good time. You got to have a nice breakfast, see old friends, work on a 914, have a nice drive and make fun of Aaron all in the same day. laugh.gif
Cheers, Elliot
Brando
A good time was had by all I hope... Tony definitely was the hero of the day. His assortment of calipers and usable pads are what got Allan's car back on the road.

Oh yeah, don't go to Parts Plus for brake pads. Nor Autozone and Kragen. Seems no regular parts retailer stocks them -- ever.

Good luck Allan, thanks again Tony, Thomas, Joe, Aaron... Real pleasure smile.gif Maybe next time we'll get to do the fun-run part as well. cool.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 13 2005, 08:45 PM)
Waiting to eat is fun....lets make fun of aaron!  B)

Three pocket pool players.... rolleyes.gif

user posted image
Allan
Yeah Mike. If you were there you would of had your hand in our pockets as well.

I just have to send out a big thanks to Tony, Thomas, Brando and Aaron.

Looks like the car's going back on the jack stands for some new brakes all the way around.

Nothing scarier than seeing brake lights ahead of you and having your pedal go to the floor.
Brando
Hey, while you're in there ...

how about some body-matching caliper paint? You can get silver or gray from Eastwood online...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.