Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The warm glow of too many gauges.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
emerygt350
Click to view attachment
windforfun
Don't they say that about plutonium?

Definitely not FAA approved, but very nice.

beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
Shivers
The shift knob doesn't light up? biggrin.gif Maybe LED bulbs would give you a more consistent glow. Even when I first got first got mine, I do not remember the climate control being lit. Is that a later teener thing? confused24.gif
Superhawk996
so hopefully that means you sucessfully got your wiring run though the tunnel area one way or another beerchug.gif
emerygt350
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Dec 9 2021, 05:18 PM) *

so hopefully that means you sucessfully got your wiring run though the tunnel area one way or another beerchug.gif

Yes, I got it through, thanks to all the great pics and advice. I found that the last person to mess with it (the oil pressure gauge install) had just drilled through the floor of the car right under the back access panel. I figured I would just go with that since it was already 'damaged' there. I sealed it all up with silicone caulk so no water or rust.
FlacaProductions
I just installed a Dakota Digital CHT gauge today and one of my PO's pushed a wire through the speedometer cable boot so I just followed suit and it pushed right through - easy.

I'd been dreading the install for a while but it turned out to be no big deal. Replaced the temp gauge in the center console after installing a combo/temp gauge up top. Still a new-ish car to me so still establishing baseline running characteristics.
Van B
No sir, that is an appropriate amount!
Olympic 914
Still need an AFR gauge

emerygt350
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ Dec 9 2021, 06:26 PM) *

Still need an AFR gauge

Lower right...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.