Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TINKERGINEERING: PORSCHE 914 WELDING AND RUST REPAIR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
mepstein
My son never wanted to work on mine. Just sit in it and pretend it was his.
Jett
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 18 2022, 07:27 AM) *

My son never wanted to work on mine. Just sit in it and pretend it was his.

Good point Mark, when we ask who owns the red 928 she is adamant that it is hers. There is something about red cars smile.gif
iankarr
Wow! Awesome piece in Panorama. Congrats and well deserved!
Dion
Congratulations Frances. smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jett @ Feb 18 2022, 07:33 AM) *
There is something about red cars smile.gif

Tell me about it ...
biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Krieger
Go Frances!
930cabman
Congrats Frances and dad, great write up.

I can recall close to 40 years ago with my daughter, now sha has 3 of her own and she is a partner in my window and door company.
Geezer914
Nice job young lady. I wish more young people would get involved in projects like this instead of sitting on the couch playing video games. Many years from now your grand kids can say grandma was a welder!
Krieger
If you guys are interested I can mail you my Panorama when I am done reading it. I recycle mine every month. Just pm where you want it sent. Even to another family member. I sent out a few when my car was in Pano.
mepstein
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 12 2022, 09:06 PM) *

Be careful around Espo Resto. The family has become better known for their scams and theft than their work on Porsche’s.

It’s been going on for a while now.

https://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/sh...#33;-ESPO-RESTO

Update-
Maltese Falcon
@mepstein they have re-invented themselves at 14520 Delano St. / Van Nuys CA. good luck to the new landlord.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.