Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold Side Shift Conversion Package - no trans parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have assembled the parts needed to convert to a side shift trans. This does not include the transmission parts needed to convert the trans.
The engine bar, shift rods and motor mount brackets are powder coated.
New engine mounts, bushings and hardware needed are included. Some of tge bushings are not in the picture but are included.
The shifter coupler that installs on the end of the rear shift rod at the tra nbn s is a modified early coupler. I welded on an extension of metric tube.
Price for trans conversion parts $500.
Shipping will range from $30-$50 depending on location.
MaukaDoug
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 22 2021, 07:27 PM) *

I have assembled the parts needed to convert to a side shift trans. This does not include the transmission parts needed to convert the trans.
The engine bar, shift rods and motor mount brackets are powder coated.
New engine mounts, bushings and hardware needed are included. Some of tge bushings are not in the picture but are included.
The shifter coupler that installs on the end of the rear shift rod at the tra nbn s is a modified early coupler. I welded on an extension of metric tube.
Price for trans conversion parts $500.
Shipping will range from $30-$50 depending on location.

Hello bdstone914,
I’m interested in purchasing your side shift conversion package. Shipping will be to Edwards, CO 81632.
I just sent you an e-mail as well, with additional contact info.
Thanks,
-Doug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.