Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: brake calipers 3” fronts, e-brake capable rears
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
grantjd
Looking for my brake caliper setup.

Fronts- 3” strut spacing for vented rotors. Looking for M calipers/ Alfa Brembos/ etc. seeing whats out there, may be prudent to just go with the Brembos straight from PMB.
48mm piston.

Rears- looking for e-brake function. 914/6 rears of whatever type, or M’s with the 911 ebrake setup/ 308 calipers, etc. Must be 38mm piston.
Again, might be prudent to go with the /6 calipers straight away, but seeing whats out there.

Looking to retain stock regulator setup and bias. Running a 19mm m/c

914Sixer
Put a WTB over on the Pelican 911 Classified for calipers. Doubt PMB has any Brembos in stock. New ATE front calipers can be had for about $350 each. Dansk reproductions are $250. Shop around.
eric9144
Keeping 4 lug or going to 5?
If you're keeping it 4 bolt, I have a collection of unicorn parts but have to get pictures.
jcd914
I have a pair of used aluminum Alfa Brembo calipers, I paid too much for a few years ago.
Condition is unknown, I've done nothing with them since I got them.

Jim
brant
Grant,
nice to see a colorado member!

are you using different struts (911) or special hubs for the vented set up?

brant
brant
duplicate post
grantjd
Using a 3" 911 front end, vented
d914
[quote name='grantjd' post='2989766' date='Mar 21 2022, 11:37 AM']
Looking for my brake caliper setup.

Fronts- 3” strut spacing for vented rotors. Looking for M calipers/ Alfa Brembos/ etc. seeing whats out there, may be prudent to just go with the Brembos straight from PMB.
48mm piston.

Rears- looking for e-brake function. 914/6 rears of whatever type, or M’s with the 911 ebrake setup/ 308 calipers, etc. Must be 38mm piston.
Again, might be prudent to go with the /6 calipers straight away, but seeing whats out there.

Looking to retain stock regulator setup and bias. Running a 19mm m/c

Never mind didn’t see vented.

G
eric9144
@grantjd keeping 4 lug or going 5? If you're not, then ignore this because part of this offer is the club hubs.

I ask because I sold my 4 cyl car after acquiring 4 bolt "unicorn" set up---I am about to list this FS but haven't just yet, I'm *not* breaking up the kit yet either.

2 Sets of "Club Hubs" w rotors-these are for 4 bolt wheels-vented disk hats for stock spindles
Brembo alloy front calipers for vented disks a la PMB, pads etc loaded out
9146 GT rear calipers for vented disks a la PMB, pads etc. loaded out
Rear disks

In this use case the rear disks need to be redrilled for the 4x130 bolt pattern and will allow the use of 'stock' wheels, which was what I was going for, for the sleeper look.

Not all parts are pictured
$3500 Firm

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mepstein
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Mar 28 2022, 03:36 PM) *

@grantjd keeping 4 lug or going 5? If you're not, then ignore this because part of this offer is the club hubs.

I ask because I sold my 4 cyl car after acquiring 4 bolt "unicorn" set up---I am about to list this FS but haven't just yet, I'm *not* breaking up the kit yet either.

2 Sets of "Club Hubs" w rotors-these are for 4 bolt wheels-vented disk hats for stock spindles
Brembo alloy front calipers for vented disks a la PMB, pads etc loaded out
9146 GT rear calipers for vented disks a la PMB, pads etc. loaded out
Rear disks

In this use case the rear disks need to be redrilled for the 4x130 bolt pattern and will allow the use of 'stock' wheels, which was what I was going for, for the sleeper look.

Not all parts are pictured
$3500 Firm

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Cool setup. I like the stealth tech.
dug
M calipers on pelican
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...-3-spacing.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.