Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: -- please delete --
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MattR
-- search is paused for now --
mepstein
That’s a $25-35k car.
Good luck with the search. beerchug.gif
MattR
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 27 2022, 03:05 PM) *

That’s a $25-35k car.
Good luck with the search. beerchug.gif

The car on eBay should be 25-35k? That was my feeling. I talked to the seller and got some pictures of the underside. I don't see any rust (which I know doesn't mean much), but it's far from pristine.

Has anybody seen this car in person?
mepstein
$65k should buy you a pretty incredible conversion. The silver ebay one is way short of incredible.
I would continue to ask on world, pelican, early911sreg, etc.
Plenty of really nice conversations change hands through the enthusiast sites without ever going on bat, eBay, etc. Have your money ready and jump when a nice one comes along.
MattR
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 27 2022, 05:36 PM) *

$65k should buy you a pretty incredible conversion. The silver ebay one is way short of incredible.
Plenty of really nice conversations change hands through the enthusiast sites without ever going on bat, eBay, etc. Have your money ready and jump when a nice one comes along.

Agreed. I would rather find a driver than a pristine car though. I would like to do the refresh work myself, but want to be able to drive in the meantime. The condition of that car is about what I'm looking for... But not for that price.

I would honestly prefer to go through here, pp or earlyS. I'm on those classified sections regularly along with PCA Mart and haven't found the right car. Hence the post.
Robarabian
QUOTE(MattR @ Mar 27 2022, 03:56 PM) *

Hi all, it's been quite a while since I've had a 914 or posted on this forum, but my days of track cars and modern Porsches are on pause with kids in the house and time limited. These days I've been enjoying cars and coffee and weekend cruises here in the Bay area with my 67 911. My 911 is very untouched and original and am itching for a hot rod to join it in my garage. I would love to find a 73/74 (side shift with chrome bumpers) that has been converted. I am not looking for metal work and paint work, but don't need a garage queen.

There is a Silver 914-6 conversion on ebay that's been listed for months. Not sure if anyone has seen this car or has opinions. Or if there are any other cars I should consider.

Thanks!

Sent you a PM
briansmachine
QUOTE(MattR @ Mar 27 2022, 09:52 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 27 2022, 05:36 PM) *

Agreed. I would rather find a driver than a pristine car though. I would like to do the refresh work myself, but want to be able to drive in the meantime. The condition of that car is about what I'm looking for... But not for that price.

I would honestly prefer to go through here, pp or earlyS. I'm on those classified sections regularly along with PCA Mart and haven't found the right car. Hence the post.

If your still looking for a converted 914 I have one with a 2.7 PMO injected powertrain all done except for paint. Car is very fast. You can email me at bblake944s@aol.com if you would like more info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.