Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High resolution 16:9 914 art
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson
Hi,

Is there any existing thread for high resolution nice/artsy 914 or Porsche images? I searched and didnt see anything.

Im looking for images that are suitable for display at home. I just got a Philips frame TV for 99% art (there is a normal tv in the same room for tv) and would love to have more 914 art.

Min: 3840 x 2160
Ideally 16:9

I got some from unsplash and will post my good ones here too.

-Steve
siverson
Note real 914 poster in photo above.

Aka tell me your single without telling me your single. Ha.

-Steve
siverson
siverson
Jett
Very nice. IIRC there were links to some old dealer photos with great resolution… will try to find and post tonight.
JmuRiz
QUOTE(siverson @ May 24 2022, 07:41 AM) *

Note real 914 poster in photo above.

Aka tell me your single without telling me your single. Ha.

-Steve

Come on, that doesn't mean you're single, my wife is an interior designer. I have two factory 914 racing posters in the basement family room/kid play room, along with a Shin Yoshikawa 914/6 drawing and another 914 b/w drawing....and a 1963 factory 356 wiring diagram framed (about 4' x3')

Then again there are probably 20+ pieces of framed art (factory posters and other stuff) in the garage biggrin.gif

My family just knows I'm nuts about cars.

Check with Optimusglen for some digi art for your screen, his stuff is great!
Steve
If I didn't have wall to wall boxes of 914 and other crap in the garage, I could of put up a poster. Otherwise, yes I am still married, so nothing in the house and we don't have a den or basement.
StarBear
The Show Us Your Cars! Thread has lots of good photos. Contacting the members posting the (“the posters”) could probably net you some high res versions.
mepstein
I would never hang up a 914 poster in a bedroom of our house … so these are at our apartment. biggrin.gif
sb914
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=281607
@optimusglen is amazing!
ClayPerrine
If you can't hang 914 stuff up in your house, then y'all need better wives.... poke.gif

Betty is the one encouraging the 914 stuff in our house. We have a whole room devoted to Porsche and 914 stuff.

Clay

mepstein
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ May 25 2022, 11:34 AM) *

If you can't hang 914 stuff up in your house, then y'all need better wives.... poke.gif

Betty is the one encouraging the 914 stuff in our house. We have a whole room devoted to Porsche and 914 stuff.

Clay

Clay - Betty is a keeper but everyone has their own tolerance level and it's best to make peace and keep the significant other happy. My wife doesn't love having car parts sprinkled throughout the house but talking to her friends, she knows I could be doing way worse things.
tygaboy
WCR 2020 memorabilia. My wife really likes them!
Optimusglen
QUOTE(sb914 @ May 24 2022, 11:22 PM) *

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ May 24 2022, 03:11 PM) *

Check with Optimusglen for some digi art for your screen, his stuff is great!

Thanks fellas!

I have BOAT loads of art, the link above is to a thread that I have not updated in quite some time. For all of my latest you might enjoy checking out my Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/glen.cordle/

But I don't hold it against you if you're not into social media. I also have a website

www.glencordle.com

and there you'll find a selection of images I've made for sale. I think I have most of my digital downloads at $5. The exception is the special 914 art for WCR, if you know someone going and get a coupon code from them, feel free to use it.

In the meantime, I'll leave this here for you guys. Personal use only please.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/5210146...7aa54f66_4k.jpg

76-914
Grab your camera and go to Oscar's man cave/garage. You should be able to get several great pics there. beerchug.gif
worn
QUOTE(tygaboy @ May 25 2022, 08:06 AM) *

WCR 2020 memorabilia. My wife really likes them!

Living the dream. All of you!
Cairo94507
I have to agree with Mepstein. The only place I have 914 art is in my office.

rick 918-S
Steve,
We have The Frame TV as well. Just past the one year warrantee the internal power unit failed. It sounds like a common Samsung issue from what I read while researching what went wrong and how to fix it. I had to pull the back off the TV and replace it. I now regret the purchase except the sun comes through the windows late in the day. The glare is really minimal unlike most other sets.

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Hey Rick - That looks very nice. beerchug.gif
Jett
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 28 2022, 05:48 PM) *

Steve,
We have The Frame TV as well. Just past the one year warrantee the internal power unit failed. It sounds like a common Samsung issue from what I read while researching what went wrong and how to fix it. I had to pull the back off the TV and replace it. I now regret the purchase except the sun comes through the windows late in the day. The glare is really minimal unlike most other sets.

Click to view attachment

Thanks for the information. We read some articles that the glare is a problem in some cases. It appears that the 2022 model has addressed the mounting issues and is anti glare.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.