Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 037 MPS, 049 MPS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
037 MPS: Rebuilt. Disassembled, cleaned, new internal diaphragm and gaskets, reassembled, calibrated to original specs, bench tested and in excellent operating condition. No leakdown. $500. outright, plus shipping.

049 MPS: Cleaned, and bench tested. Original, unopened MPS in excellent operating condition. No leakdown. $250. outright, plus shipping.

Paypal accepted.

For shipping cost and payment PM me with your zip code.
Jett
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jun 20 2022, 01:33 PM) *

037 MPS: Rebuilt. Disassembled, cleaned, new internal diaphragm and gaskets, reassembled, calibrated to original specs, bench tested and in excellent operating condition. No leakdown. $500. outright, plus shipping.

049 MPS: Cleaned, and bench tested. Original, unopened MPS in excellent operating condition. No leakdown. $250. outright, plus shipping.

Oil Temp Sender Cable 3, Factory original. A very rare part. PN 914.612.145.10. Its for the optional dash multigauge which includes the oil temp gauge, for 1973-76 cars without a center console. Runs between the center console connections and dash. Could allow the addition of an additional center console gauge if you relocate the oil temp function to the dash with this cable. $25., plus shipping.

Paypal accepted.

I’ll take the oil sensor cable, if available.
JeffBowlsby
[/quote]
[/quote]

PM sent to Jett
Jett
[quote name='JeffBowlsby' date='Jun 20 2022, 03:22 PM' post='3010207']
[/quote]
[/quote]

PM sent to Jett
[/quote]
No PM yet…
JeffBowlsby
[/quote]

PM sent to Jett
[/quote]
No PM yet…
[/quote]

ON restrospect I think it was an email. Either way...

@Jett
PCH
If the cable sale falls through, I am interested in it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.