Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Concave washers for CV joint
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
narino
Looking for 3 of these concave washers. #22 in the image below.

Thank you!

IPB Image
bdstone914
QUOTE(narino @ Jul 9 2022, 12:30 AM) *

Looking for 3 of these concave washers. #22 in the image below.

Thank you!

IPB Image

They are available new from VW or Porsche.
Call a dealer and give them the part number.
narino
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 9 2022, 07:18 AM) *

Thanks Bruce, just called the downtown VW parts department they said the parts # isn't correct for the concave washer, it's coming up as the schnorr washer on VW catalogue. I was using part number 113501327.

If I pull up a parts catalogue on VW bug same year is the assembly the same?

Thank you!

beer.gif

Edit* the parts guy said his listing showed it had teeth. I think this is what he was seeing. VW CV washer . This won't work, correct?
bdstone914
QUOTE(narino @ Jul 9 2022, 11:05 AM) *

Thanks Bruce, just called the downtown VW parts department they said the parts # isn't correct for the concave washer, it's coming up as the schnorr washer on VW catalogue. I was using part number 113501327.

Thank you!

beer.gif

It is a Belleville washer and a Schnoor washer is a brand of Bellevelle washer. That is the correct part number and it is also used on VWs.
I dont really see the purpose of them and have not been able to get them installed with the CV.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 9 2022, 10:18 AM) *

QUOTE(narino @ Jul 9 2022, 11:05 AM) *

Thank you!

beer.gif

It is a Belleville washer and a Schnoor washer is a brand of Bellevelle washer. That is the correct part number and it is also used on VWs.
I dont really see the purpose of them and have not been able to get them installed with the CV.

It requires a press, that’s the only way I’ve been able to install them.
rhodyguy
McMaster Carr.
914e
113-501-327 - Seems to be the Porsche version. 113-501-327A - Seems to be a VW variant with cuts for the splines. I have no idea if it would work. The Audi part for that part number seems to be completely wrong. I can find them online in the $3-5 each range. I think it took two us to get them on, one pressing down as the other put on the snap ring. It seems to be there just to preload the CV joint against he snap ring.
Puebloswatcop
PorscheAtlantaPerimiterParts.com has them for $3.15. If you cannot access them, let me know, I might have some hanging around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.