Full Version: New to 914- Wyoming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Gint
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 30 2006, 11:46 PM) *

Sounds like enough people for a Cheyenne 914 breakfast!! clap56.gif

Welcome to the club!

B

I can be at I-25 and I-80 in Cheyenne in 70 minutes from my house (doing the speed limit).

Say the word. chowtime.gif

Or we could meet halfway like Ft Collins so all the Denver gang and all of the Cheyenne gang can make a road trip of it. Most of the Cheyenne crew is on the Colorado-914 email list.
Kirmizi
Geez Danna, sorry for hi-jacking your thread. LOL Chris, when did you live here? I've been here since '86 and man has this place changed. A 914 breakfast sounds pretty good, might have to try that before "meat shopping" season opens up in two weeks. Woo Hoo!! Mike
majkos
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 31 2006, 07:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 30 2006, 11:46 PM) *

Sounds like enough people for a Cheyenne 914 breakfast!! clap56.gif

Welcome to the club!

B

I can be at I-25 and I-80 in Cheyenne in 70 minutes from my house (doing the speed limit).

Say the word. chowtime.gif

Or we could meet halfway like Ft Collins so all the Denver gang and all of the Cheyenne gang can make a road trip of it. Most of the Cheyenne crew is on the Colorado-914 email list.

I'm in for breakfast chowtime.gif in Ft Collins, or maybe somewhere around there! popcorn[1].gif
Isn't there a brewry in Ft Collins?? beer3.gif
effutuo101
I lived in Cheyenne from 86 till 98 ( with some small gaps) I was in the Air Force full time for 9 years, then guard for a few (even after I left Cheyenne). I lived east of town on Diamond ave. My sister Kori lived there as well and actually didn't move around as much. I have a couple of friends that still live up there. We all probably went to the same bars and Frontier Days. So, chances are good we know or have met a lot of the same people. There is only 1 degree of seperation in a town that size.
Chris
Eric_Shea
I've met Gint

Sorry... huh.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 2 2006, 04:44 PM) *

I've met Gint

Sorry... huh.gif

Shootin yer mouth off again... :ericshea: Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Naa na na naaa na... Salmon doesn't work!! w00t.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 2 2006, 04:57 PM) *

Naa na na naaa na... Salmon doesn't work!! w00t.gif

bbbbwwwwaaa! Fixed it!Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Damn dry.gif
Kirmizi
Eeeeeeeek! Frontier Days! Man, glad that's over with. LOL Yeah Chris, we've probably seen a lot of the same faces. And bars for that matter. I used to work in the WSA. If you were stationed here you know what that was. I've been here ever since, except for a two year stint in Turkey from 90-92. (Merhaba Headrage, nasil gidiyor?) Back then I had a yellow '73. Great car except for the passenger side long and jack post, or should I say what was left of them. Kevin, you're right on the brewery bit. Budweiser's just north of Fort Fun but I've heard they limit samples to one per person and I'm sure it's not a 16 oz'r. Eric, be nice to Gint. LMFAO! He's the junkie that got my addiction flared up again. Mike
magaoidh
Hi Danna,
If you need any help..... I'm in OZ!!!
GWN7
You all realise she hasn't been active on the board since April and last posted to this thread a year ago? beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.