MORE PICTURES
Garland
MORE PICTURES
Garland
MORE PICTURES
Garland
MORE PICTURES smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Jake Raby
Anyone got a picture of those awesome "Type 4 Store" mugs that I sponsored??? I wanna see one!
CptTripps
Mine's on my desk at work...I'll snap a pic for ya when I get in.

Maybe even a shot of it in action while I enjoy a tasty beverage like Tea or Coffee.
BS Chairman
Jake,
I hope to have them shipped toyou by no later than Monday 8/15/05. Thank you for sponsoring the mugs again this year. smilie_pokal.gif
TJB/914
Hi All,

Jake, I used your coffee muggs last night to clean parts. I couln'd find a can to pour mineral spirits into and used your coffee mugg. Worked fine and today after cleaning it I am having a cup of tea.

I posted a list of all the MWC vendors over my work bench. I strongly suggest everyone buy from them. smile.gif Vendors were the mothers milk of the MWC. Without them it would not happen.

Did anyone take pictures of George Rudawsky's (out of Illinois) 914-6 conversion??? It was the Canary Yellow GT with steel flares and I think a 3.2 6-cyl motor. It was beautiful and well sorted out car. I didn't see any pictures of his car. Can anyone post pictures??? I understand he also has an original 914-6 Canary Yellow back home. George, enjoyed your company at the dinner.

Tom
bmcwilli
Surely I'm not the only one that caught the significance of the Grainger shirt going to Cpt Tripps

FOR THOSE THAT GET IT DONE...

indeed Doug. Wear that one with pride. You qualify.
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Jake Raby @ Aug 9 2005, 10:24 PM)
Anyone got a picture of those awesome "Type 4 Store" mugs that I sponsored??? I wanna see one!

Jake I use the R.A.T. mug from the "04" event everyday! Thanks man! Wish I could have made this years event. sad.gif
Brent
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif of the mugs of course. I'm dying of anticipation.
- ok not dying...but eager.

-Brent
Jake Raby
me too!
CptTripps
QUOTE (bmcwilli @ Aug 10 2005, 09:00 PM)
Surely I'm not the only one that caught the significance of the Grainger shirt going to Cpt Tripps

FOR THOSE THAT GET IT DONE...

indeed Doug. Wear that one with pride. You qualify.

If I'd seen that, I'd have kept it. I gave it to the kid I was sitting next to. He was all into the swag from Grainger, so I gave it to his Dad.

That's funny though.
redshift
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Aug 7 2005, 11:43 PM)
Nice of the SMOG guys to have few vintage airplanes fly over wink.gif

JUGS! OH MY GAWD! JUGS!

M OH MY GAWD!
GaroldShaffer
This is for Jake beer.gif

GaroldShaffer
SMOG guys beerchug.gif
aircooledboy
Had my coffee out of mine this morning. beerchug.gif

Last year, I'm drinking out of mine one morning, and my 7 year says: "Daddy, why does a man in your car club sell rats?" w00t.gif chairfall.gif
Jake Raby
Thanks for the pic of the mugs!!!! Thats sweet!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.