Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 LE on e bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
930cabman
Congrats piratenanner.gif
Root_Werks
This will be neat to see what Marc can do for this LE. Excited to see how the interior looks after a bit of elbow grease.
TonyA
Good luck and welcome to the LE world. It was tempting to bid but I held off, having three would have been to much at the moment.
930cabman
QUOTE(TonyA @ Oct 10 2022, 09:41 AM) *

Good luck and welcome to the LE world. It was tempting to bid but I held off, having three would have been to much at the moment.

many of us have a life outside of the world of 914, it appears she fell into good hands
KELTY360
The deal is done and I drive the 'Bee home tomorrow (fingers crossed). driving.gif
Jett
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Oct 11 2022, 07:50 PM) *

The deal is done and I drive the 'Bee home tomorrow (fingers crossed). driving.gif

That’s great!

Please let me know if you end up driving to the Seattle area… would love to see the car.

Cheers
jhynesrockmtn
Congrats on the purchase! I bought mine somewhat accidentally as well. After getting my hands on it and talking to some former owners and the guy who restored it a million years ago I'm quite pleased. It will interesting to see what you find and end up doing to it. I hope to meet other LE owners in the PNW at some point. Shout out to the folks here who engaged with the seller and took a look at the car!

Click to view attachment
Root_Werks
Looks like I need to take the 914-6 on a ferry ride for a visit.

driving.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Oct 12 2022, 08:18 AM) *

Looks like I need to take the 914-6 on a ferry ride for a visit.

driving.gif

I've got a guest room if you want to extend your stay. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.