Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: GREAT Weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Aaaawww wub.gif ....good job with the set up Brian!

Congrats to ya both and I love the ring! Very nice!

But I didn't see the 914club engraving.....is it inside the band?? lol2.gif

Best of everything to you both!

BTW Is Miles playing at the reception??? rock_band.gif

Lisa biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
Congrats!!! Hope the two of you have as long and as happy of a marriage as Betty and I have!!!!! wub.gif

BTW.... Betty suggests this list for a registry.

High Performance House.
Pelican Parts.
Performance Products
Griot's Garage (gotta have garage stuff too)
And of course, the local welding supply house.

(Picture a bridal veil attached to a welding helmet!)

Brian, Do you know how to weld? welder.gif

Remember, you don't just marry Jenny, you marry her 914 too...

ClayPerrine
Picture this... idea.gif

Jenny and Brian leave the church and get into her 914..... Lined up on either side of the parking lot are the club member's 914s. As they pass between each pair of 914s, the headlights come on in salute....

Oh, Betty and I drove away from our wedding in HER 914 (But she let ME drive!) driving.gif

JB 914
wub.gif clap.gif clap.gif
ThemWyatts
What a great story to tell the grandkids.
Congratulations!
Bleyseng
A pic of the "magic moment" ohmy.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Aug 8 2005, 02:54 PM)
You mean, all this time, you WERE available?!? ohmy.gif

exactly my thought as well!
you mean, i was holding back all those years for nothing? unsure.gif

j/k that's very cool! smilie_pokal.gif

so, who's invited to the wedding?
idea.gif Andy
rick 918-S
Congradulations to you both! Sandy and I met at a Halloween party coming up on 30 years now. We moved in together about a month later. We bought our first house about a year later. (19 years old) We lived together for 6 years before we got married. The lesson we both learned long ago is not to be selfish.
Meredith
QUOTE (ThemWyatts @ Aug 8 2005, 08:01 PM)
What a great story to tell the grandkids.
Congratulations!

Wow, they just barely got engaged and already you're bringing up grandkids?! ohmy.gif
jimtab
Congratulations to both of you, Lyn and I are so pleased, a good match I think. Brian Lyn says to tell you that in the 38 years we've been married she has learned the 3 little words that make a marriage work.....YOUR RIGHT HONEY...and I agree....as far as the ring goes, Lyn has lost 3 so far...I told her that the next one will be from the Lyle Tuttle collection and she can have as big a rock as she wants..... all our best to the two of you...
Dr. Roger
Jenny,

What's that saying, "Do as I say, not as I do"... I'm working on #2... ohmy.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

I like Ricks suggestion about selfishness. I also like trust and honesty. Like you don't already know that. dry.gif

Best of luck to you both.

Do not go the the Sand Box for my latest joke..... re: marriage.... =-))))
Maltese Falcon
Welcome to the club...may your love for each other grow stronger every year. Brian made a good catch wub.gif
Marty
chilli
QUOTE (Jenny @ Aug 8 2005, 01:57 PM)
all agree that I carry balls around in my purse.

And wheels and tires in your trunk,
Jen Thanks for everything. Best of everything to you and brian.

Mike, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
McMark
YAY! Congrats Jenny! Great news! wub.gif
Britain Smith
I just saw this thread after being tipped off by Brad-hole....congradulations!

FYI, it took me a year to get my ring also. That is the turn around for custom engagement rings.

-Britain
Kevin@ojai.net
Congrats!

-Kevin
VegasRacer
Good job Brian. It is like Jenny has about 2000 protective big brothers here. All of us who have had the pleasure to meet you approve 100%. Always treat her like the goddess she is, and we won't have to hurt you.
horizontally-opposed
AWESOME...just caught this. Congratulations! smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif

That he was willing to wait a year to get everything right says a lot about his character, commitment, creativity and wub.gif

Very cool.

All the best for both of you!

pete
Jenny
Thanks. He even went to my parents (who have a limited grasp of the english language) a week before to ask for permission. I've really gotten myself a gem. wub.gif

Jen
mike_the_man
Congrats Jenny!

So, when should I expect my invite? biggrin.gif

richardL
Congrats!!!

I only just saw this as, strangely enough, I was attending a wedding in Seattle on Saturday

Richard
Jeroen
Geez Jenny... I'm off-line for 3 days and you turn around to go marry this "Brian" dude confused24.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

j/k... congrats to ya both!!!
chunger
wub.gif

sweet! It's not too bad talking with parents who have limited english. ... just speak louder and slower blink.gif like all good americans.

Congratulations!

-'Chung
plas76targa
Awesome story - the billboard and all. A perfect start. Best wishes to you both. I liked the big brother's comments! You are watched out for by many!

Now I have to go back and read pages 2 - whatever!

Congratulations Brian and Jen!! smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.