Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB early seat rails for both sides
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bagpype
I don’t have the seat rails in my 1970 914. I am looking for a good set of rails for both the driver and passenger side. Anyone have any laying around they would like to sell?
914werke
While there is a "early" style seat slider/tilt base, to my knowledge there is no passenger version since the 70 had a fixed passenger seat OE.
If your car has had a movable Passenger seat installed & you want them to match L&R you probably want the late units.
BTW I have the both available HERE
Bagpype
QUOTE(914werke @ Nov 9 2022, 12:15 PM) *

While there is a "early" style seat slider/tilt base, to my knowledge there is no passenger version since the 70 had a fixed passenger seat OE.
If your car has had a movable Passenger seat installed & you want them to match L&R you probably want the late units.

You rock! I actually found the drivers side but am having trouble finding the passenger side.
mepstein
QUOTE(Bagpype @ Nov 10 2022, 08:08 AM) *

You rock! I actually found the drivers side but am having trouble finding the passenger side.

Passenger side seat bottom attaches directly to the floor. Fits over the studs mounted to the floor and is held in with some nuts and washers. No rails. As simple as can be.
Bagpype
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 10 2022, 09:08 AM) *

QUOTE(Bagpype @ Nov 10 2022, 08:08 AM) *

Passenger side seat bottom attaches directly to the floor. Fits over the studs mounted to the floor and is held in with some nuts and washers. No rails. As simple as can be.

Thank you for this information. My floors are new so I’ll need to weld in some studs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.