Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JWest Black Friday Make Up Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JWest
Since the world was down (stupid hackers mad.gif ), I was not able to let you guys know that I had a promotion going on last month (unless you were on my mailing list).

To make up for that, I've created a special 914World discount - 15% off everything on the JWest Engineering website. santa_smiley.gif

Enter the coupon code "World22" or you can click this link to automatically apply the discount and start shopping: https://www.jwestengineering.com/?ApplyPromo=world22

Enjoy!

James

jwestengineering.com
76-914
That's a good deal. If you guys are tired of kicking out or twisting them to make contact then upgrade to James' replacement panel with blade type fuses. aktion035.gif
QUOTE(JWest @ Dec 3 2022, 08:36 AM) *

Since the world was down (stupid hackers mad.gif ), I was not able to let you guys know that I had a promotion going on last month (unless you were on my mailing list).

To make up for that, I've created a special 914World discount - 15% off everything on the JWest Engineering website. santa_smiley.gif

Enter the coupon code "World22" or you can click this link to automatically apply the discount and start shopping: https://www.jwestengineering.com/?ApplyPromo=world22

Enjoy!

James

jwestengineering.com

Norton security has you identified as a dangerous phishing website.
JWest
QUOTE(914043 @ Dec 3 2022, 12:23 PM) *

Norton security has you identified as a dangerous phishing website.

Thanks, I was able to fix it with Norton (guilty until proven innocent).
mepstein
I have a JWest shifter in my 914 and wanted a 911 shifter. Just ordered one up. Thanks!
SKL1
Have Jwest shifters in both cars and the steering wheel adapter in the '73. Also have the fuse panel.
This is a good deal- so of course I found a couple other things I "really" needed! smile.gif
Morrie
Let's see-

Jwest shifters in both the 912 and 914
Hub eccentrics in both cars also
Jwest fuse box and fog light adapter in 914
Jwest shift coupler clamp in 912.....

I am sure I will find more, everything I seem to find is cool so I keep buying stuff!

Thanks guys!
Lucky9146
What luck! Almost placed an order today, was going to hold off and then saw this!
Thanks JWest!! beerchug.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg
mepstein
I just got mine today. Looks great. It's a deal considering what we pay for rubber and plastic Porsche parts. I think I still have one of Zach's handmade shift knobs to go with it.
carr914
James will the Hubcentric Adaptor work on a 944s2?
ConeDodger
Wow! I paid that for my shifter @10 years ago!
JWest
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 9 2022, 06:39 AM) *

James will the Hubcentric Adaptor work on a 944s2?

It fits between the Momo adapter and the Momo wheel, so it is car agnostic. It won't work on a factory steering wheel.
mepstein
I’m always happy with JWest products. Love the tuning kit.
NARP74
Ordered a tuning kit, arrives today.
JmuRiz
Ooooo didn't realize there was a hand throttle slit in them now. I might sell off my old one to my brother and get a new one so I don't have to resort to a band-saw to mod a brand new part.

idea.gif
NARP74
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Dec 9 2022, 09:30 AM) *

Ooooo didn't realize there was a hand throttle slit in them now. I might sell off my old one to my brother and get a new one so I don't have to resort to a band-saw to mod a brand new part.

idea.gif

I think you can buy just the base plate too. Might want to check.
Chris H.
agree.gif The upgraded fuse box and fog light flash are awesome. Very easy to install and working great after 10+ years. No more accidentally "kneeing" your fuses out or cracking the fuse cover.
71six
Just ordered the 914 fog light module. smile.gif

Thanks,
Mark
JWest
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Dec 9 2022, 10:55 AM) *

I think you can buy just the base plate too. Might want to check.

You can upgrade the base for the 911/tailshift style. The 914 sideshift received some other tweaks when the base was updated so you have to change the whole shifter.
JWest
Last day to save - promotion ends tonight.

Thanks!
GBX0073
Thanks James
Your sale pushed me to get a shifter even with other projects Needed to get the engine back in the car smile.gif
BeatNavy
I'd like to get the 914 Fog Light Module, but I just (finally) upgraded my headlights to LED. I now have that LED headlight/Fog Light issue that is well known. The fix is well known as well: disconnect the blue/white wire at fuse #1 and ground directly to chassis. All described here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=344457

So: Can I still install the JWest fog light mod? How does that change/impact the issue or solution? In other words, can I have LED headlights, the JWest fog light mod, and have everything work the way it's supposed to?

I did some searching and couldn't find anything definitive.

Thanks for any help.
JWest
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Dec 12 2022, 04:50 PM) *

I'd like to get the 914 Fog Light Module, but I just (finally) upgraded my headlights to LED. I now have that LED headlight/Fog Light issue that is well known. The fix is well known as well: disconnect the blue/white wire at fuse #1 and ground directly to chassis. All described here: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=344457

So: Can I still install the JWest fog light mod? How does that change/impact the issue or solution? In other words, can I have LED headlights, the JWest fog light mod, and have everything work the way it's supposed to?

I did some searching and couldn't find anything definitive.

Thanks for any help.

This is documented in the fog module instructions - once you have done the high beam feature defeat by grounding the white/blue wire, the fog module will work fine with LED headlights.

James
BeatNavy
James, you are the man. Thanks, I'll order that mod now beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.