Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
duane33
Hello, looking for a 914 for restoration project and motor swap. Would like to find a complete car with minimal rust issues. I did a complete rebuild of a 1976 a few years ago and would like to get started on a new project to keep me busy. Thinking a Suby swap with GT flares.
930cabman
welcome.png Great, keep your eyes open and the right one will show up. There are reasonably solid ones out there. Have you sourced the Suby stuff?
duane33
thanks for the response, I wanted to do the Suby swap on my last project, but ended up going completely stock. I have a good idea of what parts are needed. Can't wait to get fabricating. Might have found a decent body in Phoenix, hopefully it will be in decent shape
mm911
QUOTE(duane33 @ Dec 15 2022, 10:21 PM) *

Hello, looking for a 914 for restoration project and motor swap. Would like to find a complete car with minimal rust issues. I did a complete rebuild of a 1976 a few years ago and would like to get started on a new project to keep me busy. Thinking a Suby swap with GT flares.

I have a no rust Utah 914 with a 2256 built by PMB. Eric Shea told me the engine is a "killer" with 150+ hp. 901 Trans rebuilt by Dr. Evil. 911 front struts, new Koni shocks. Front and rear factory sway bars. Carrera 24mm brakes. 15 x 7 and 8 Fuchs restored by Harvey Weidman. Pirelli P7 205/50 and 225/50 tires. Car is in the body shop to be painted the original black soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.