Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just ordered from Restoration Designs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Taking a break from my daughters 10th birthday party.

Ordered parts for rust repair of the hell hole this winter from Restoration Designs. Placed the order last night (Friday) and I get a call from Bill today. He told me 2 pieces would be back ordered because they are making new dies (lower outer firewall and lower inner wheel well). He apologized for any inconvienience and then spent about 10 minutes on his dime giving me advice and suggestions. He thought they may be able to supply them by February or so.

I was really impressed by how much he cared smilie_pokal.gif
Alfred
I've got the Battery Tray and Support Kit and Inner Wheelhouse (Lower Right) backordered with them. Supposedly the wheelhouse will be available August 15. I need a firewall panel too. Is this (rusty) portion of the firewall the upper or lower firewall?

Alfred

IPB Image
TimT
Bill Frey of Restoration Designs is a great guy... he genuinely loves that people buy his products and resurrect these wonderful cars.

I have restored 2 911's using parts he makes.....like you said he is willing to spend the time on the phone with you

Bill and his company are benefits to the Porsche community
736convers
These guys are great but always back ordered. I got my engine shelf and upper wheel housing from them. Superior quality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.