Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just ordered from Restoration Designs, Great customer relations
DNHunt
post Jul 25 2003, 05:38 PM
Post #1

914 Wizard? No way. I got too much to learn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 598

Taking a break from my daughters 10th birthday party.

Ordered parts for rust repair of the hell hole this winter from Restoration Designs. Placed the order last night (Friday) and I get a call from Bill today. He told me 2 pieces would be back ordered because they are making new dies (lower outer firewall and lower inner wheel well). He apologized for any inconvienience and then spent about 10 minutes on his dime giving me advice and suggestions. He thought they may be able to supply them by February or so.

I was really impressed by how much he cared (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Alfred
post Jul 25 2003, 05:49 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

I've got the Battery Tray and Support Kit and Inner Wheelhouse (Lower Right) backordered with them. Supposedly the wheelhouse will be available August 15. I need a firewall panel too. Is this (rusty) portion of the firewall the upper or lower firewall?

Alfred

(IMG:http://www3.telus.net/public/alpine65/F1040013.jpg)
+Quote Post
TimT
post Jul 25 2003, 07:10 PM
Post #3

retired

Member No.: 313

Bill Frey of Restoration Designs is a great guy... he genuinely loves that people buy his products and resurrect these wonderful cars.

I have restored 2 911's using parts he makes.....like you said he is willing to spend the time on the phone with you

Bill and his company are benefits to the Porsche community
+Quote Post
736convers
post Jul 25 2003, 07:18 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 778

These guys are great but always back ordered. I got my engine shelf and upper wheel housing from them. Superior quality.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 01:29 AM