Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2023 Northeast Gathering Info Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
mate914
Why must I download a app for this 914 event? Why not just post on 914 world?

Matt flag.gif
rgolia
I am booked.
BeatNavy
Me too. They gave me "the swingers" rate smile.gif
StarBear
Booked! Fri and Sat nights.
Zoom zoom. driving.gif
TomE
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Feb 21 2023, 12:26 PM) *

Me too. They gave me "the swingers" rate smile.gif

You have been there before?
TomE
Mate914 and I will most likely be there. I may need to ride with someone I don't think my car will be finished.
StarBear
QUOTE(TomE @ Feb 21 2023, 03:05 PM) *

Mate914 and I will most likely be there. I may need to ride with someone I don't think my car will be finished.

You can ride with me ( on Saturday). Debbie’s not staying over.
OrangeBones
Big Len - hype video link below. pray.gif

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVmfXMtupT...w?usp=drive_web
TomE
QUOTE(StarBear @ Feb 21 2023, 05:31 PM) *

QUOTE(TomE @ Feb 21 2023, 03:05 PM) *

You can ride with me ( on Saturday). Debbie’s not staying over.

Thanks.
StarBear
QUOTE(OrangeBones @ Feb 21 2023, 05:41 PM) *

Awesome - as usual. driving.gif
Thanks, Len!
Dion
Room is reserved. driving.gif
BENBRO02
Darn, I don’t think Fay and I can make it this year. sad.gif
OrangeBones
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Feb 23 2023, 10:44 PM) *

Darn, I don’t think Fay and I can make it this year. sad.gif

Sorry to hear that!
sjhenry1075
I will do my best to attend this year WITH my car, but whether it will be powered by a 1.7 or 2056 is unknown. It will be nice to see everyone again.
StarBear
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Feb 28 2023, 08:30 AM) *

I will do my best to attend this year WITH my car, but whether it will be powered by a 1.7 or 2056 is unknown. It will be nice to see everyone again.

Sweet blue color car! What color is it?
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(StarBear @ Feb 28 2023, 09:20 AM) *

Adriatic Blue.. actually just got it painted which is why I could not attend last year.
StarBear
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Feb 28 2023, 09:41 AM) *

Adriatic Blue.. actually just got it painted which is why I could not attend last year.

@sjhenry1075
Ah… beautiful.
L50E Adratic Blue? If you want it, I have 3/4 of a quite recent 2oz touch up bottle from Paintscatch if you want it. Can bring it to the Gathering.
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(StarBear @ Feb 28 2023, 01:42 PM) *

QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Feb 28 2023, 09:41 AM) *

@sjhenry1075
Ah… beautiful.
L50E Adratic Blue? If you want it, I have 3/4 of a quite recent 2oz touch up bottle from Paintscatch if you want it. Can bring it to the Gathering.

Absolutely, thank you!
sjhenry1075
For those of you who run carbs, will you have to adjust for the elevation in the Poconos? I only ask because I have a 1.7 w/ Djet, and I am building a 2056 w/ Carbs. Will it make more sense to just use the 1.7 so I don't have to make any adjustments for the elevation?
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Mar 1 2023, 03:29 PM) *

For those of you who run carbs, will you have to adjust for the elevation in the Poconos? I only ask because I have a 1.7 w/ Djet, and I am building a 2056 w/ Carbs. Will it make more sense to just use the 1.7 so I don't have to make any adjustments for the elevation?

Nope. You will be fine.

Zach
shag
I have the room booked and am excited to be going. When can I apply for the actual 914 event?
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(shag @ Mar 1 2023, 07:25 PM) *

I have the room booked and am excited to be going. When can I apply for the actual 914 event?

Hey Shag, it'll be great to see you again!
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(VaccaRabite @ Mar 1 2023, 04:33 PM) *

Nope. You will be fine.

Zach

Thank you Zach!
nditiz1
QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Mar 2 2023, 07:44 AM) *

Nope. You will be fine.

Zach

Thank you Zach!

Hey, I'm local. Let me know if you need any carb jets to dial it in. I think I might have sold you a 2.0 case.

Nick
sjhenry1075
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Mar 2 2023, 10:38 AM) *

QUOTE(sjhenry1075 @ Mar 2 2023, 07:44 AM) *

Nope. You will be fine.

Zach

Thank you Zach!

Hey, I'm local. Let me know if you need any carb jets to dial it in. I think I might have sold you a 2.0 case.

You did sell me the case and I just got around to splitting it a few weeks ago which is what I am using for my 2056. I definitely appreciate the offer and may just take you up on it.

Nick

MDTerp
Unfortunatly, it doesn't look like I'll be able to join this year. Kids have a sports event in NC that same weekend. sad.gif The last two years were awesome, I'm bummed I'll miss this one. Have fun everyone, maybe I'll go to Okteenerfest this year.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(MDTerp @ Mar 3 2023, 06:45 AM) *

Unfortunatly, it doesn't look like I'll be able to join this year. Kids have a sports event in NC that same weekend. sad.gif The last two years were awesome, I'm bummed I'll miss this one. Have fun everyone, maybe I'll go to Okteenerfest this year.

Aw, too bad. Sorry you can't make it, Mike, but hopefully next time.
Geezer914
Where were Gathering 1&2 held?
StarBear
QUOTE(MDTerp @ Mar 3 2023, 06:45 AM) *

hissyfit.gif
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Geezer914 @ Mar 3 2023, 08:44 AM) *

Where were Gathering 1&2 held?

In the current run:

2020 was East Stroudsburg, PA
2021 was Matamoras, PA
2022 was Vineland, NJ
JmuRiz
This event took over post East Coast Cookout. Here are some pictures from '05...I can't remember if that was the 2nd or 3rd one:

2005 East Coast Cookout
TomE
Room is booked Matt, my wife and I will be there.
shag
sjhenry, It will be great to see you to. Your car looks great in the little picture. Is that with the new paint job? Today I finished up a couple of little jobs on my 914. One was to replace the bushings on my rear sway bar and the other was to replace the gaskets and clean up that cover which conceals the master cylinder for the brakes (and my fuel pump).

Looking forward to seeing you.
TomE
QUOTE(14carrot @ Feb 16 2023, 07:32 AM) *

Greetings from Upper Canada Region PCA.

Patty and I are looking forward to joining you Saturday for the drive should the air-cooled gods be willing.

Any other Canadians thinking of making the trip? driving.gif

Click to view attachment

Thanks for hosting! And maybe we can get some of you up to Mosport for our 914 gathering there August 5-6th. Check out the SIG 914 Updates in the garage for that one at this link:

SIG 914 Updates

About 20 years ago when Rennlist had the East Coast Ramble Matt and I drove to Montreal for a get together. We are about and hour and forty five minutes south west of this one so you know how far we drove to get there? We had a blast. If you are coming down through Buffalo and going through the finger lakes give yourself an extra day there and check out the wineries. Some pretty decent wine for a decent price can be had.
TomE
QUOTE(shag @ Mar 1 2023, 07:25 PM) *

When are coming back to the mountains? Matt and I are working on getting another teener. You might like this one and maybe we will have at the get together?
TonyA
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Mar 3 2023, 12:53 PM) *

This event took over post East Coast Cookout. Here are some pictures from '05...I can't remember if that was the 2nd or 3rd one:

2005 East Coast Cookout

WOW some very cool cars in those pictures. Where have you guys been on the last 3 NEG
TonyA
Booked with a balcony view ! shades.gif beerchug.gif
JmuRiz
QUOTE(TonyA @ Mar 14 2023, 01:03 PM) *

2005 East Coast Cookout

WOW some very cool cars in those pictures. Where have you guys been on the last 3 NEG

The good 'ol days when I did event...mine's been off the road for the last 15 years blink.gif Back from paint and rust repair and ready for /6 conversion for the last 9. One of these years I'll get it back out there...

I've done more work on my brother's 914 in the past year than my own in the last 15.
mate914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Mar 14 2023, 08:35 PM) *

2005 East Coast Cookout

The good 'ol days when I did event...mine's been off the road for the last 15 years blink.gif Back from paint and rust repair and ready for /6 conversion for the last 9. One of these years I'll get it back out there...

I've done more work on my brother's 914 in the past year than my own in the last 15.

Your always welcome to come with out a car. Some one will give you a ride.
Please do come.
Matt
rmital
icon_bump.gif
this got buried....need to remember to reserve room....
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Mar 14 2023, 08:35 PM) *

2005 East Coast Cookout

You and Aaron both need to get there.
And you both need to do the PennAir Ralley in the fall too!

Zach
JmuRiz
We'll see about the PennAir...my car won't be there, that's for sure. But I can help Aaron get his car setup.
miker
Heading up from Georgia, hotel is booked and looking forward to the event! biggrin.gif
914dave
QUOTE(TonyA @ Mar 14 2023, 05:03 PM) *

2005 East Coast Cookout

@TonyA
My car is in there. Can you pick it out?
VaccaRabite
Man, I just called the hotel 4 times to get my reservations booked and was not able to get through. Phone rang about 10 times and then just hung up. I guess they are at lunch or something but I'm surprised that they did not at least have an answering service.

I'll try again after I have lunch
Zach
OrangeBones

Zach - I have the number for the event coordinator as well if you can’t get through tomorrow let me know.
OrangeBones
Miker - That’s great. I’m sure you can pick up others on the way north once you hit VA.
VaccaRabite
Reservations are made.

These guys must deal with a lot of groups, as that was the first question that she asked me - "Are you with a group?"

Zach
theer
Room is booked.

Anyone else coming from New England/New York?
StarBear
QUOTE(VaccaRabite @ Apr 20 2023, 01:11 PM) *

Reservations are made.

These guys must deal with a lot of groups, as that was the first question that she asked me - "Are you with a group?"

Zach

Yay! Hope Amy can make it, too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.