Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Mig Welder set up - SOLD, sold, sold Buddy V
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
FS Mig Welder set up - Pick up only Los Angeles area
Lincoln Pro Mig 180 220 V $500. cash

What you see is what you get. Argon Tank, Cart, auto dark welder’s helmet, Leather bib, Gloves, Arm protection all that you need to Mig Weld your 914

I have a pacemaker and I cannot weld anymore. You must pick this up at my shop in Inglewood California.

Bob B.

Works great. $500.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Superhawk996
QUOTE(burton73 @ Feb 9 2023, 09:00 AM) *

I have a pacemaker and I cannot weld anymore. You must pick this up at my shop in Inglewood California.

Bob B.

Sorry to hear that. That sucks!!!

Smoking deal for someone. I just used the same MiG 180 unit to weld on the plow for my tractor that had cracked. Very nice welders! Smooth wire feed. Good amperage to weld heavy 1/4” steel if needed.

Can’t go wrong at that price for the welder unit, bottle and gauges, cart, PPE, helmet. This is practically a giveaway to someone within the community.
PlantMan
You should be able to weld stainless with this unit, correct?
burton73
QUOTE(PlantMan @ Feb 9 2023, 09:53 AM) *

You should be able to weld stainless with this unit, correct?

I have no idea. I only welded regular steel

Bob B
mb911
Yea you could weld stainless as well with the proper tri mix gas and wire.

Ps if anyone needs any welding text books to go with this I have a few that are brand new.

Also this is a great deal
Superhawk996
Man - still for sale? Don’t make me drive from Idaho to LA to go get this!
burton73
I have more good stuff i will be posting. Bad Boy bead blaster

Best Bob
stownsen914
I used a 175 amp MIG welder to do the roll cage in the racecar. You can do most anything you need on a car with a welder of this power.
bzettner
dry.gif

Should I be concerned? My 87 year old, mechanical engineer father has regularly MIG/TIG welded for YEARS with his fancy pacemaker!

confused24.gif
76-914
Yep, that is a good great deal. GLWS Bob
burton73
QUOTE(bzettner @ Feb 9 2023, 05:55 PM) *

dry.gif

Should I be concerned? My 87 year old, mechanical engineer father has regularly MIG/TIG welded for YEARS with his fancy pacemaker!

confused24.gif

No sure but it says that if welding like this, the pace maker will stop paceing. My unit comes on at 39 so I will not pass out. It would be bad if I passed out just then

Best Bob
BuddyV
Yup.... I'm a buyer..... message sent, Sir.

beerchug.gif
burton73
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Feb 10 2023, 08:47 PM) *

Yup.... I'm a buyer..... message sent, Sir.

beerchug.gif

I sent you a text Sat the 11th at 9.00 am

Best Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.