Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: axle stubs 100mm x 28 spline x 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pgollender
Ran into a surprise with my conversion axle matting. My axle stubs measure 94mm not 100mm at the CV matting surface. 28 splines only please.
914Sixer
911SC stub axles are getting hard to find. You can use 944 stubs. They are cheap, the catch is you have to machine a spacer. See info in Classic threads for this set up.
MLedesma
Pretty sure I have a pair. Let me double check.

Matt
pgollender
QUOTE(MLedesma @ Mar 9 2023, 06:57 PM) *

Pretty sure I have a pair. Let me double check.

Matt

Thanks Matt,
Rims are still original (and going to remain so) as a 914-4 4 x 130 bolt pattern. The car didn't have a motor when i bought it as a roller. It wasn't until I took the back suspension apart that i discovered what looks like a 94mm x 28 spline bug stub axle. I was expecting the 100mm x 28 spline.
pgollender
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 7 2023, 09:50 AM) *

911SC stub axles are getting hard to find. You can use 944 stubs. They are cheap, the catch is you have to machine a spacer. See info in Classic threads for this set up.

Thanks,
Opps, the conversion I spoke of is a watercooled engine and different transmission. I am going to remain with the 4 x 130 hub flange, and not a 5 x 130 conversion. My bad... not specific enough.
technicalninja
914sixer had these for sale.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=362858&hl=

I didn't need them but almost bought them due to the restoration job Mark did to them.

Freaking Beautiful!

He dipped them in a gun blacking concoction that just flat made them look NEW!

If these are what you are looking for you should hit up Mark...
ssuperflyoldguy
I believe I have what you are looking for - let me dig them out, give me a couple days - I'm in Concord/Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek - Pm me please
pgollender
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Mar 7 2023, 10:50 AM) *

Where do you get the spacers from ? machined ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.