Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temecula Ca. Area meet ups and drives
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PVG123
Hello everyone, I am a newbie to 914 world and new to Porsches. I'm having a great time getting to know the car and the people. So I thought I would let some local guys know about some reoccurring cars and coffee with 914's attending.

Temecula Valley motoring enthusiast,1st Saturday of the month 8 to 10 at the parking lot across the from Lazy Dog restaurant. Great mix of cars and people, foreign and domestic. Attendance and diversity is growing.

PCA Vineyards region, Porsches and coffee. 3rd Saturday of the month 8 to 9:30 at
The Batter Up Bakery, 26490 Ynez Rd Temecula, CA. Great mix of cars and people from vintage air cooled to the newest Porsche. The meet is normally followed by a backcountry drive and lunch along the way for those who want to join in.

76-914
QUOTE(PVG123 @ Mar 19 2023, 04:34 PM) *

Hello everyone, I am a newbie to 914 world and new to Porsches. I'm having a great time getting to know the car and the people. So I thought I would let some local guys know about some reoccurring cars and coffee with 914's attending.

Temecula Valley motoring enthusiast,1st Saturday of the month 8 to 10 at the parking lot across the from Lazy Dog restaurant. Great mix of cars and people, foreign and domestic. Attendance and diversity is growing.

PCA Vineyards region, Porsches and coffee. 3rd Saturday of the month 8 to 9:30 at
The Batter Up Bakery, 26490 Ynez Rd Temecula, CA. Great mix of cars and people from vintage air cooled to the newest Porsche. The meet is normally followed by a backcountry drive and lunch along the way for those who want to join in.

The first one that I can make is in June but I'll try to make it. beerchug.gif
eric9144
Cool! beerchug.gif
My kids are still deep on the bike racing stuff but if I can make one I'll try for sure! driving.gif
ahycaramba
Hi Paul,
Sounds like fun, We'll be there. driving.gif I just have to work around my son's baseball games and the occasional honey do list.

beerchug.gif
AL

PVG123
QUOTE(PVG123 @ Mar 19 2023, 06:34 PM) *

Lots of cool car stuff happening in Temecula this weekend. 1st Saturday cars and coffee, a Friday evening cruise in Old Town and all day Saturday Temecula Rod Run car show in Old Town should be fun. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.