Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Front and Rear Suspension with 5 Lug Hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ssstikircr
I know that I’m supposed to have a price but I’ve been out of the loop for a bit and not sure what to ask… I am open to offers and would prefer local pick up but can strap to a pallet and arrange shipping if necessary.

I have full front and rear suspension with 5 lug hubs and rotors. Bearings do spin freely and seem good. Came out of a 914 with a 2.2T that my brother and I bought for parts in the mid 2000s

Thanks for looking

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Are the front struts hydropneumatic? They look like it. Are rear shocks Boge? 911 A-Arms and torsion bars? All information will help determine value
ssstikircr
Had a chance to stop by storage and confirm today …

The rear are Bogie …. The front is 911. It has 3.5” spacing on the caliper mounting. If I’m remembering correctly that’s 911 and 914 has 3”.

Thanks
ric birks
The front is 911 for sure, but the question is, is it the hydropneumatic strut front end.

burton73
from web bird board:

Warner,

The hydropneumatic front suspension replaced torsion bars and conventional Macpherson struts with a self-leveling unit that was self-energized by normal road motion.

The hydropneumatic suspension is illustrated below ... easily recognized by the rubber bellows [takes the placeof the metal dust cover of conventional struts] at the top of the Vukollan spring unit -- #1 in the diagram:

Click to view attachment

hope that this helps. As far as a price try $700 OBO it may do better on bird board for front end and here for the rear.

Bob B

burton73
from web bird board:

hencar
I think the body of the strut will have a 911 part number. I agree with the Mark the struts look to be hydropneumatic.

Regardless that is a great solution for someone.

Henry

ssstikircr
icon_bump.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(ric birks @ Jun 9 2023, 09:54 AM) *

The front is 911 for sure, but the question is, is it the hydropneumatic strut front end.

Shouldn’t be if they are 3 1/2”, right? I agree, $700 ish sounds about right to me. Maybe up to $1k for the guy who has a chassis without a suspension. Instant roller.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.