Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Transmission to speedometer drive O-ring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Flying 914
I am looking to purchase a a 914 Transmission to speedometer drive O-ring as mine is leaking. Clay said someone on 914 world sells one that does not wear out/leak, could someone provide me the contact info for the person or company that sells these o rings?

David in Dallas.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Flying 914 @ Aug 24 2023, 07:47 PM) *

I am looking to purchase a a 914 Transmission to speedometer drive O-ring as mine is leaking. Clay said someone on 914 world sells one that does not wear out/leak, could someone provide me the contact info for the person or company that sells these o rings?

David in Dallas.

@Flying914
check with www.914rubber.com Mark Whitesell makes the o rins and a better housing with 2 orings that helps stop that leaking.

Phil

edit: here is a link to this part with dual o-rings
https://914rubber.com/speedometer-drive-gea...bushing-kit-1-1
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Aug 25 2023, 08:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Flying 914 @ Aug 24 2023, 07:47 PM) *

David in Dallas.

@Flying914
check with www.914rubber.com Mark Whitesell makes the o rins and a better housing with 2 orings that helps stop that leaking.

Phil

edit: here is a link to this part with dual o-rings
https://914rubber.com/speedometer-drive-gea...bushing-kit-1-1

I told David to post here and ask. I couldn't remember who made them, but I knew one of y'all would.

Clay
76-914
IIRC, 914rubber uses 2 different sizes on each drive. If they don't have one try @bdstone914 . If he doesn't have one PM me your address and I'll put one in the mail.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.