Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elferspot 914-6 ad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bullethead
Japanese style, but without the long hoses...
Shivers
I’m sure it works very well. sad.gif
JmuRiz
Could have at least used an ‘rsr’ front valence:
(I have to admit, I’ve thought about it rather than cut my frunk)
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Bullethead @ Sep 2 2023, 06:26 PM) *

Japanese style, but without the long hoses...

OLD School Euro ..Before Ricers..
Superhawk996
headbang.gif
TMM914
Yikes…….that’s over $200k in Canadian funds……and it still needs work to tidy a few things up.
rgalla9146
Function follows form ? confused24.gif

The Etna blue is unusual and beautiful.
Front yard mechanic
Beautiful car with rusted tie rods
mepstein
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 2 2023, 09:11 PM) *

Could have at least used an ‘rsr’ front valence:
(I have to admit, I’ve thought about it rather than cut my frunk)

You really don’t have to cut your trunk to fit a gt cooler. Air intake through the factory plugged holes. Air exit through the factory access holes in the back of the trunk ( they are just held in with seam sealer. Add a fan pack for stop and go traffic. Setrab makes a complete kit that won’t require cutting other than 2-1” holes for the lines. BTDT.
rhodyguy
Those should come off easily when encountering a steep incline or tall speed bump.
Jett
There is a lot wrong with that car!
Gustl
QUOTE(Jett @ Sep 3 2023, 04:04 PM) *

There is a lot wrong with that car!

agree.gif
HansJan
QUOTE(TMM914 @ Sep 2 2023, 09:33 PM) *

Yikes…….that’s over $200k in Canadian funds……and it still needs work to tidy a few things up.

Salesman is assuming that the car is worth lots of money because it belonged to a prominent German Rockstar.
Maltese Falcon
Early POC racing days, I used the Mazda RX4 front oil cooler mounted inboard and just use the "Remove the round plastic plugs" method for air inlet. Then a trip to the local dismantler yard for a spare Frunk lid.
Neatly cut a gt40 style vent exit, finish with a small 45° metal flap facing back= and pulled lots of hot oil temp from the 2.7L turbo.

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Closer look.
Current times today I use same cooler with a GT oil cooler shroud, and removed the 2 trunk floor knock-outs for warm oil cooler air to exit.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.