Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 000 Magazine event on Sat, Dec 9
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tygaboy
Hi World - If you're able to get to Concord, CA this Sat, Dec 9 from 9:00 - 2:00, you really should! Note: You don't have to be a subscriber to attend.

000 Founder and Editor-in-Chief (our very own @horizontally-opposed Pete) will be there talking about the latest issue, #27. Yes, that one - the one featuring the 914 6GT! This same issue features writing by @GMS Glenn Stazak, another of our members. Not to mention, cool graphics by Glenn @optimusglen .
Great stuff, I gotta say. And if you haven't heard Pete speak, you REALLY don't want to miss out.

Come on! Get out and support the people who support us and our cool little cars!

Please RSVP by emailing info@000magazine.com
tygaboy
@jamesJ @buddyV @krieger @napasteve @markhoward @fiacra @rmarx @wes @SirAndy
I expect to see you there... No excuses! poke.gif happy11.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 4 2023, 10:56 AM) *

I'm currently stuck in bed with a pulled lower back muscle. I'm not sure i'll be able to walk by the end of this week.
blink.gif
87m491

I'm currently stuck in bed with a pulled lower back muscle. I'm not sure i'll be able to walk by the end of this week.
blink.gif

I feel your pain. Almost literally. Mildly, for me, put my back out 2 weeks ago. On the mend and mostly mobile. Had a terrific sneeze at work last week and needed a cane to get home! Good luck.
fiacra
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 4 2023, 10:56 AM) *

I wouldn't miss it!
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Dec 4 2023, 10:50 AM) *

Hi World - If you're able to get to Concord, CA this Sat, Dec 9 from 9:00 - 2:00, you really should! Note: You don't have to be a subscriber to attend.

000 Founder and Editor-in-Chief (our very own @horizontally-opposed Pete) will be there talking about the latest issue, #27. Yes, that one - the one featuring the 914 6GT! This same issue features writing by @GMS Glenn Stazak, another of our members. Not to mention, cool graphics by Glenn @optimusglen .
Great stuff, I gotta say. And if you haven't heard Pete speak, you REALLY don't want to miss out.

Come on! Get out and support the people who support us and our cool little cars!

Well darn, I had better drive the 914! smile.gif

Seriously, thanks Chris!!

QUOTE(fiacra @ Dec 4 2023, 02:00 PM) *

I wouldn't miss it!

beerchug.gif

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 4 2023, 01:32 PM) *

blink.gif

Sorry to hear this, brother! sad.gif
tygaboy
Sorry, I forgot! @Cairo94507 @Nogoodwithusernames @roundtwo @cassmcentee @willieg @mikey63 @cali914

I know it's a bit of a drive for some of you but it'd be great to have a ton of 914s show up, given the 914 is the latest 000 issue cover story.
markhoward
Planning to be there.
914-300Hemi
Looks like a great event. Enjoy
roundtwo
@tygaboy

Can't wait!
Thanks for including me. Just RSVP'd....see yah all there

aktion035.gif
Optimusglen
Man I wish I could make it! I don't think my wife would support a plane ticket purchase, haha..

Still waiting for that issue to show up, hopefully soon!!

Nogoodwithusernames
Looks like a fun event and pretty close to home, got other plans this weekend already with Christmas coming up here soon.
cassmcentee
Thanks for the invitation Chris!
I'm on a mission to get my motor running.
Tempted to go but am going to pass...
Sm914650
Look fwd to seeing everyone there beerchug.gif
tygaboy
One last bump before tomorrow! Don't miss out on what's sure to be a great event.
Hope to see you there!
fiacra
Thanks Pete @horizontally-opposed , Chris @tygaboy , and everyone at 000 and Artdeshine for the event. Great to meet new people, connect with old friends, and see some beautiful cars. Of course, here is a picture of the best of the bunch (although one non-914 did photo-bomb me). Proof that you don't have to spend $100K to have a fun, well handling, and interesting car.

Click to view attachment
rgalla9146

I'm jealous.
Wish I could have gone.
Consoling myself by savoring # 27
markhoward
Had a great time seeing everyone!
roundtwo
Great to see the crew and meet new folks. An inspiring day.
Cairo94507
So sorry I could not make this; glad everyone had a great time. beerchug.gif
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(fiacra @ Dec 9 2023, 04:04 PM) *

Thanks Pete @horizontally-opposed , Chris @tygaboy , and everyone at 000 and Artdeshine for the event. Great to meet new people, connect with old friends, and see some beautiful cars. Of course, here is a picture of the best of the bunch (although one non-914 did photo-bomb me). Proof that you don't have to spend $100K to have a fun, well handling, and interesting car.

Click to view attachment

Thank you for rolling out, and you are most welcome!

I had a blast with everyone, and look forward to the next one... smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.