Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2000 Boxster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
richardL
I have a 2000 Rainforest Green Boxster available.

It has been barely used for most of the last 5 years, it just started to have an overheating problem. It will not hold new coolant and is leaking out below the expansion tank in the trunk, so I assume it is the tank or a hose problem.

Up until this started the car ran very well.

The exterior needs the lower front bumper replaced or fixed after a scrape against a wall, otherwise it has the usual bumps and scratches for a 23 year old car. Interior is complete with no cuts or splits but obviously also shows its age. The top is good and works perfectly but the rear window is pretty opaque.

Car has around 80K miles (LCD odometer is somewhat unreadable).

I have no real need for it, nor do I want to go through the hassle of fixing it, so thought I would offer it here if someone is interested.

Car is in San Diego, I don’t expect much money, but would like to see something around $1,000 and otherwise I will probably donate it to be done with it.

Thanks
technicalninja
Why does the good stuff always show up in California?

I'd take that in a heartbeat but am 2000 miles away.

I'd expect that to find a new owner in less than 12 hours...

GLWS!
Chris914n6
If I didn't already have a line of projects.....

hissyfit.gif
markhoward
PM Sent
technicalninja
We (my dad and I) have a 99 that we got for $800. 260K

That one looks far nicer!

Ours did come with a hardtop and a failed soft top.

Ours has "burned headlights" which is super common.

That one does not!

DO NOT PUT hotter halogen bulbs in those...

Light housings are nearly 1K each!

That would make a killer Grassroots Motorsport Challenge Car!
richardL
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.