914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
914-300Hemi
Here is my office
Click to view attachment
BillJ
I had a feeling i wasnt the only one
Geezer914
Click to view attachment I built an ERA Cobra 289 FIA with a 302 stroked to 331 with Weber carbs. Sold it, and now just enjoy the 914.
MikeK
You can see this one in the background on a couple seasons of Seinfeld.
IPB Image

I love how gnarly and battle worn this 936 looks.
IPB Image

And then you have this one... I was having some lunch at this Mexican restaurant some years ago when a guy came up to me and asked if the VW Bus in the parking lot was mine. It was and he proceeded to tell me that he was the son of Bob Hagestad, a long-time VW/Porsche dealer in Denver. Ironic, since I was at a Porsche swap meet a couple months prior and bought a few of these posters. He couldn't believe that I had them and mentioned that he didn't have one in his collection. I mailed him one and he was gracious enough to send me a few beautiful prints that his Dad had commissioned for the dealership along with a dealer badge and some period photos of his Dad greeting VW officials with first VW Buses arriving by train, outside of Pueblo.

About the poster: Mr. Hagestad informed me that his uncle Bob initially raced the RSR with a paint scheme which was too close to the paint scheme Brumos was using on their cars. Apparently, the higher ups at Porsche 'recommended' that he change the livery, which he did. They covered the red and blue stripes with floral contact paper!

With the Colorado history, Porsche content, flower power stripes and heady 'Turning On', this is one of my favorites
IPB Image
Maltese Falcon
Some Tom Gloy TransAm Mustang action, the flame exiting the header pipe says Lozano Bros...which happens to be the engine builder of the 9148gtt project Cayenne v8.
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Stuttgart 930 action
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
High altitude Cold War skunkwerks; SR-71
Click to view attachment
JmuRiz
That’s cooler than my tiny piece of weissach track guardrail.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jan 21 2024, 06:23 PM) *

High altitude Cold War skunkwerks; SR-71
Click to view attachment

I've got a piece of a burned 550 on my desk, little pieces are fun to keep.
Tonyooc
Click to view attachment
BillJ
Like that sticker collection. Memory-rich content
Mikey914
914Rubber HQ
Mikey914
One more
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.