Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI in Cedar Rapids
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Falcon14
Anyone in Cedar Rapids Iowa who might be able to look at a car for me? Owner sent me some pictures but they were not very clear.
FlacaProductions
I grew up nearby and still have family there but won't be back in the area for a couple of weeks, unfortunately. Perhaps @SKL1 still has people in the area? Hopefully he'll see this and chime in...

My only suggestion would be to reach out to Duffy's and see if they will do one for you. https://www.duffys.com Duffy is a long-time family friend but is no longer involved but if you have issues, send me a message/email and I'll see if he can make a call....

Good luck!
SKL1
With 914ltd going out of business there are less options for old AC'ed VW's and Porsches in eastern Iowa.
While I grew up in CR I only know a few people there now but will ask around and see if someone has stepped up to the plate. Really only get back now for high school reunions, etc. and miss the place!
The best mechanic back in the day, Tom Bruch, who is still a good friend has been out of the business for a while now and is nearing 90! But he still tinkers on his stuff. Spends a lot of his time in either AZ or UT in the colder months.

Reread the first post and didn't read carefully enough the first time- you're looking for a PPI- actually I know who runs Duffys now and they might do a PPI. The original Duffy used to be a neighbor of my parents but has been out of the business for a while- they just kept the name.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.