Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fuse block covers almost ready for production
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
every one needs one to keep from knocking out the fuses, production piece will be crystal clear with no scratchesClick to view attachment
Literati914
Nice, I'm gonna need one cheer.gif

FlacaProductions
Always happy to see parts being made but Pelican has these, Sierra Madre has these...why do we need another player? I'm sure I'm missing something here (but it's not a fuse cover....)
Txbentleyboy
Sign me up!
scallyk9
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Apr 15 2024, 03:25 PM) *

Always happy to see parts being made but Pelican has these, Sierra Madre has these...why do we need another player? I'm sure I'm missing something here (but it's not a fuse cover....)

They do and they don't. Around a year ago, I placed an order with Pelican for the one pictured in their online catalog (identical to my cracked 1974 one) but received one with the same part number but different symbols on the face. I called them and they sent another, also with the same part number as the correct one pictured but it had a different set of symbols than the first one they sent but still not matching the original. They were very good about this but finally agreed that they no longer were getting the same covers from their supplier.

Kudos to George if he will produce correct copies as shown in his initial post.
bkrantz
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Apr 15 2024, 08:28 PM) *

They do and they don't. Around a year ago, I placed an order with Pelican for the one pictured in their online catalog (identical to my cracked 1974 one) but received one with the same part number but different symbols on the face. I called them and they sent another, also with the same part number as the correct one pictured but it had a different set of symbols than the first one they sent but still not matching the original. They were very good about this but finally agreed that they no longer were getting the same covers from their supplier.

And some of the reproductions have not fit quite right, and more easily fall out.
worn
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 15 2024, 12:16 PM) *

every one needs one to keep from knocking out the fuses, production piece will be crystal clear with no scratches

At this great moment, i am called upon to quote C. Montgomery Burns when I say: Excellent.
wonkipop
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Apr 15 2024, 08:30 PM) *

QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Apr 15 2024, 08:28 PM) *

And some of the reproductions have not fit quite right, and more easily fall out.

that would make those reproductions that fall out faithful copies of the originals. biggrin.gif beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.