Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bad things happening to Good people
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Brando
Hey Joe, I'm very glad you're back home and doing much better. I just read this tonight and was like "HOLYCRAP I was just at his place and he was fine!" What caused it? Are you going to be OK?
JB 914
QUOTE (Brando @ Aug 24 2005, 08:57 PM)
Hey Joe, I'm very glad you're back home and doing much better. I just read this tonight and was like "HOLYCRAP I was just at his place and he was fine!" What caused it? Are you going to be OK?

i've actually had it before. Just never for 12 hrs in a row wacko.gif

basically my heart rate was very irregular. which causes my blood pressure to be irregular too.

I'm going to be fine. Clayton has decided to be my "designated eater" at all future BBQ's. He will simply follow me around and whatever i point at he has to eat. wink.gif

Seriously though, i don't think it's the BBQ's. I just have been eating way too much junk food over the past year. I've got the gut to prove it! Gotta drop some weight and eat better.
Pugbug
I know how scary this is the first time you experience it. Been there done that. Scared the crap out me until I did some research.

If you can go out and adopt a dog Joe.....One that needs lots of exercise like a border collie or such that you have to walk twice a day....That's what I did. It forces you to exercise.
That's what I eventually did 7 1/2 years ago, three years after my first episode of A-fib. I had many 12 hour sessions at first, then with weight loss and exercise they gradually became shorter and fewer and much milder until now the last one was over a year ago, and only lasted an hour or so.
A side benefit of all that exercise is you will feel way better, and have a lot more energy.
I was 205 lbs when the problem started, and now I'm
180, and am trying to lose another 5 lbs.

Take care of your self Joe.....

redshift
QUOTE (PKRMONY @ Aug 25 2005, 01:09 AM)
basically my heart rate was very irregular. which causes my blood pressure to be irregular too.

Check the grounds, look for brown wires.

If you have a BBQ problem, you can always PM me for a disposal address.

smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.