Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Plans for Labor Day....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rick 918-S
QUOTE (sgomes @ Sep 7 2005, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Sep 5 2005, 09:29 PM)
Sandy and I built a deck at the lake. Were almost finished with the dang thing! clap.gif

Holy Crap Rick!!! Is there anything you CAN'T build??? That looks better than our cabin! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks for the compliment. I'm going to add railings made from 3" saplings. We have lots of them from when the road was cut in. I'm a hack carpenter. We started work on the building pictured a year ago in August. This is just our bunk house. It has a gas fireplace, and a Biolet toilet. No running water or cooking facility. We cook outside and bring prepared food.

We plan on selling our big house when the kids are done with collage. We want to build a lake home. We bought the lot two years ago. 4.8 acres, 440 ft of frontage on a huge reservior.

Here's a sun set for ya! wavey.gif
rick 918-S
Here's an early photo before we had the power run down the 700 ft long driveway and before I added the 2nd floor. I can't leave anything alone.... screwy.gif
sgomes
My little ace-in-the-hole getting a new roof
sgomes
almost done
sgomes
This pic just relaxes me. I don't know why
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.