Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle 9/14 -Welcome Gint Dinner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bleyseng
Last minute notice, but lets meet at Duke's at Alki this weds (9/7) for dinner/drinks/BS at 7pm.

Gint comes into Seattle in the afternoon on a Seattle sunny day, should be 77 degrees so let's meet up on the deck at Duke's. Good food and the view is nice!

post if ya are gonna make it.

biggrin.gif

Dukes West Seattle Chowder
(206) 937-6100
2516 Alki Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
Joe Bob
You do know that he has an excessive flatulence problem, right? wink.gif
Bleyseng
ya, so thats why we be eatin outside! ohmy.gif
Gint
Z has an ass fetish anyway...

I'll be there!

We had a great evening with Steve (pete-stevers) and Sher last night.
reverie
Count me in for this one! smile.gif

I love Duke's... it's totally perfect.
Mueller
bummer, I'll be on the ship that day.....

Geoff, got a phone number??

We'll be in Seattle this Friday and Sat, not sure what we are doing, I know my wife wants to do the tourist thing and she is trying to avoid any 914 related activity but I might be able to brainwash her between now and then wacko.gif
brant
don't you guys go spoiling ginter..
I don't want him to come back home thinking that people have to treat him special...

(just teasing you mike since you have a running street legal car and I don't)

brant
Bleyseng
Randy?
Rich D?
KevinP?
DaveHunt?
Dan Root?
JeffHines?

and the rest of you lurkers out there cool_shades.gif

icon_bump.gif
rhodyguy
7:00pm on a wed? no. i'm not taking the bus to seattle during rush hour, and another bus or 2 to alki. then the same routine back to tacoma? rolleyes.gif

k
DNHunt
I think I'm in. I'll check with the social chairperson. Ah screw the politically correct sh$t, I'm in.

Dave
Bleyseng
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Sep 6 2005, 04:40 PM)
7:00pm on a wed? no. i'm not taking the bus to seattle during rush hour, and another bus or 2 to alki. then the same routine back to tacoma? rolleyes.gif

k

ride with DaveHunt, Kev. Its NOT that far nor is traffic that bad if you stay off 167.
Gint
So Kevin's gonna wuss out huh? I had to take two planes and drive 300+ miles.
Bleyseng
Kevin is afraid of a little traffic........ chair.gif
rhodyguy
go look at the news geoff and tell about how the traffic isn't THAT bad. of course, for a guy who wouldn't get on a ferry to make to a breakfast in bremerton, i can see your point. i come up if you WALK to alki. no offense mike.

k
Bleyseng
QUOTE (rhodyguy @ Sep 6 2005, 06:11 PM)
go look at the news geoff and tell about how the traffic isn't THAT bad. of course, for a guy who wouldn't get on a ferry to make to a breakfast in bremerton, i can see your point. i come up if you WALK to alki. no offense mike.

k

I was outta town (Edmonton) when for the last breakfast was IIRC.

I am still just a wannabe as my engine is slowly coming back together........

Hell, I might just rollerblade over to Alki.....

To me bad traffic is that crap outside of Amsterdamn at 5 pm. Sit in your car for 2 hrs to move 3 miles..
Had to do that twice the last time I was there....effin The Ring to A10 To Bussum.

db9146
If dinner is open to just anybody, I'm in. I'm coming in on Wednesday mid-afternoon.

Mind if I join ya?

biggrin.gif

rhodyguy
drive down, pick me up, and i'll attend.

k
reverie
The more the merrier, db. smile.gif

I think the south end gang (Kevin, Dave, Al, et al) has attended most events we've had up in Seattle this year, along with a few north end and Seattle guys. After Duke's, we should try to have a south end or peninsula gtg.
Gint
QUOTE (db9146 @ Sep 6 2005, 08:25 PM)
If dinner is open to just anybody, I'm in. I'm coming in on Wednesday mid-afternoon.

Mind if I join ya?

biggrin.gif

Hey if you can get from Atlanta to Seattle by mid-afternoon, you're MORE than welcome t come. laugh.gif
ablose58
Sorry people I cannot make this one unless I can pull a rabbit out of my hat ohmy.gif AL
Gint
Come on Al! Stroke the bunny. I love Delphi Green!
sportlicherFahrer
is the place 21 and over? if not, i can round up a couple buddies and get that day off. Always up for a drive through traffic to get to Alki. How the hell are we gonna park all these teeners down there anyways? biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
QUOTE (db9146 @ Sep 6 2005, 07:25 PM)
If dinner is open to just anybody, I'm in.   I'm coming in on Wednesday mid-afternoon.

Mind if I join ya?

biggrin.gif

Sounds like a plan, we'll keep a extra seat for ya. biggrin.gif

Also, we sit upstairs on the deck not in the bar so under 21 types can join in. Plus the view is pretty nice of the water and the people walking by.

I'll call in a reservation at 4pm counting up all those who say they are coming.
so far...
Geoff&Monique
Gint&Sharon
Roger
DaveHunt&Betsy(maybe)
DB9146
Spiritedteener??
DNHunt
Geoff

No Betsy, just Dave. Sorry, I know that's a disappointment. If you want I'll try to do my best imitation.

Bleyseng
Dave, can you give Kevin a ride?? That way you guys can ride in the carpool lane and get there easier.

DNHunt
Yep

I've got an extra seat. I'm not sure if you can sweeten the deal enough. The fish may not be biting today.

Dave
Bleyseng
all I can be is nice,

Ya can lead a horse to water but ya can't make him drink.
Gint
We're here!!! Space Needle is 2 blocks away, I can see it form thr hotel window. Traffic was nothin. After doing a couple of laps in Manhattan, this place is cake.

Anywho... See ya all at Dukes at 7:00. We're gonna wander around.
Bleyseng
a map
Gint
I'm diggin google maps these days:

maps.google.com link for map to Dukes
reverie
I'm confused again.

This is for next Wednesday, right?
Bleyseng
nope tonight
reverie
Damn it.. I was going by the topic heading. sad.gif

Somebody please buy Mike a cool one on me?

drunk.gif
Gint
QUOTE (reverie @ Sep 7 2005, 06:26 PM)
Damn it.. I was going by the topic heading. sad.gif

Somebody please buy Mike a cool one on me?

drunk.gif

I'll gladly drink it... beer3.gif

Sorry you can't make it. We went and checked out the SPace Needle and had a beer. Leaving for Dukes in a few.

Local guy named Chris Williams (I don't think he's on the club) moved to Seattle a few months back. He's going to join us as well.
914werke
Wow this work thing is really cramping my style!
So Gint what hotel you staying at? You could prolly walk to my office from the sounds of it (Pier 70) or take a stroll in Myrtle Edwards park (the water front).
Well riding the bike today so copius beer consumprion is outta the question but I do need to decompress so I may swing but Alki to say hello. rolleyes.gif
DNHunt
Sh#t

I thought it was next week too. Title says 9/14.

Dave
pete-stevers
hope you guys had a great time.....Mike I hope you finally got out for pasta.....no hour and a half wait at some cheesy place called Antons ohmy.gif .....
steve
sportlicherFahrer
damn. I was goin by the title as well. All the same, welcome to wonderful Washington state! If ya got plans for anything else around here, I'm up for it as always. Puyallup is way to boring to stay in town at night.
Bleyseng
yeah,yeah I miss effin typed the 914 with a slash in there and couldnt change it.

Missed a good dinner, decent company and nice view of the water.
sportlicherFahrer
Maybe hit Pegasus this weekend or next? REALLY good pizza and stuff there. Parking sucks though.
Gint
It's OK gang. We can all get together at WCC next year.

We had a good time tonight. Great to meet a few more clubbers. Thanks for coming out. Duke's chowder is pretty damn tasty too.

QUOTE (pete-stevers @ Sep 7 2005, 11:12 PM)
hope you guys had a great time.....Mike I hope you finally got out for pasta.....no hour and a half wait at some cheesy place called Antons ohmy.gif .....
steve

Hey Steve! We finally made it to Anton's! And we only had to wait 10 minutes. The canelloni was absolutely awesome.
reverie
Geoff... is Mueller coming up soon? idea.gif

-

Yeah, we'll see you at the WCC, Gint. smile.gif
effutuo101
Angela and I enjoyed meeting you all. It was good to see you again Gint!
Chris chowtime.gif
Bleyseng
QUOTE (reverie @ Sep 7 2005, 10:37 PM)
Geoff... is Mueller coming up soon? idea.gif

-

Yeah, we'll see you at the WCC, Gint. smile.gif

Friday nite sometime......
Bleyseng
Mike and Sharon
Bleyseng
Chris and ?, shit I forgot his wifes name.
Bleyseng
RichD pounding down a beer!
Bleyseng
Eddie, Blair and Sharon
rhodyguy
changed my mind i'll be on the 14th! rolleyes.gif . next time delete and repost.

k
Bleyseng
I didnt notice until the next day..... dry.gif

Ok, meet ya there for a beer.

I'll be down in Gig Harbor on Sunday, DaveH you gonna be around at all? I wanna see the newer engine running.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.