Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check this out V8 boyz!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xitspd
ohmy.gif We have a full fabrication shop for Ultra High Performance Sand Toys in Hemet, California. We fabricate frames, suspensions and composite body components. Check out this engine! 442 Cubic Inch Aluminum Small Block, Splade Valve Aluminum Heads, Aluminum Fabricated Intake Manifold and much, much more internally. To make a long story short, it dynoed at 915 horsepower on C17. In addition, it has a 300 horsepower NOS shot if needed in reserve! Can you imagine this engine in a Teener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xitspd
ohmy.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
iamchappy
Looks like something from a new mad max movie
J P Stein
I must be gettin' old. Ain't no way you'd strap my ass into that sumbitch.
tesserra
I was in Pismo Beach this weekend. I could not belive the sand rails they had there.
It was not a question of what could you do, it was how much money do you want to spend.
You would have to spend a lot of money to stand out in that crowd. There were MANY high $ rods there and this was not even a busy weekend.
Saw a few mid engine Porsche trans set ups.

George

xitspd
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Sep 13 2005, 08:54 PM)
I must be gettin' old. Ain't no way you'd strap my ass into that sumbitch.

ohmy.gif It's not as fast as the Funny Car!
xitspd
QUOTE (tesserra @ Sep 13 2005, 08:58 PM)
I was in Pismo Beach this weekend. I could not belive the sand rails they had there.
It was not a question of what could you do, it was how much money do you want to spend.
You would have to spend a lot of money to stand out in that crowd. There were MANY high $ rods there and this was not even a busy weekend.
Saw a few mid engine Porsche trans set ups.

George

We don't go to Pismo with our cars. The fastest machines go to Glamis.
dlo914
QUOTE (xitspd @ Sep 13 2005, 08:40 PM)
ohmy.gif

is this differential off a late Jag?
xitspd
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Sep 13 2005, 11:03 PM)
QUOTE (xitspd @ Sep 13 2005, 08:40 PM)
ohmy.gif

is this differential off a late Jag?

Hey Daniel... It's a custom built Winters Magnesium Quick Change Rear End. It has live axles and inboard disc brakes to reduce the rotating mass at the wheels.

Dan
messix
what rear suspension setup are you using? hard to tell.

we use those rear ends in the sprint cars, four link w/bird cage. torsion bars or coilovers depending on driver.
super light and strong, we've had pretty bad tumbles and not bend the axles, allthough we do break some alum.bolts like fuses.
Crazyhippy
Obviously a money is no object motor.. why not Forced induction? Racing class rules not allow it? driving.gif

Very nicely done

BJH biggrin.gif
MecGen
Hey

Very nicely done

agree.gif

Got my SS coming from BC, 383 stroker, tubs, street car.
Project

Later

beerchug.gif

redshift
QUOTE (xitspd @ Sep 14 2005, 12:39 AM)
ohmy.gif We have a full fabrication shop for Ultra High Performance...

smilie_pokal.gif

WOOHOO! WE ROCK! We should get to work making my teener haul ass.

cool_shades.gif

Your CVs look like brakes, have that checked out.

M
xitspd
QUOTE (messix @ Sep 14 2005, 03:29 PM)
what rear suspension setup are you using? hard to tell.

we use those rear ends in the sprint cars, four link w/bird cage. torsion bars or coilovers depending on driver.
super light and strong, we've had pretty bad tumbles and not bend the axles, allthough we do break some alum.bolts like fuses.

The Winters quick change rear end is used in Sprint Car racing. Same rear end as the Outlaws use. Strong and light.....
xitspd
QUOTE (Crazyhippy @ Sep 14 2005, 03:51 PM)
Obviously a money is no object motor.. why not Forced induction? Racing class rules not allow it? driving.gif

Very nicely done

BJH biggrin.gif

Our cars run in extremely sandy enviroments. Air cleaners on blown engines do not work well. 900 reliable horsepower out of 442 CI is not bad!
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (xitspd @ Sep 15 2005, 10:40 AM)
QUOTE (Crazyhippy @ Sep 14 2005, 03:51 PM)

Very nicely done

BJH biggrin.gif

Our cars run in extremely sandy enviroments. Air cleaners on blown engines do not work well. 900 reliable horsepower out of 442 CI is not bad!

Now THATS what im talking about!

Whoops, I think i soiled myself...... laugh.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Crazyhippy
Robbie Gordon's truck?

The trophy and pro trucks are plain old SICK!!! i helped a friend wrench on a class 5-1600 bug a few years back and went out to watch The Parker race aktion035.gif

The guys driving the trucks are completely insane... 5000lbs that high in the air isn't a good thing alfred.gif

Have some more pics, thoughtfully hijacked from www.glamisdunes.com biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Oh yeah hijacked.gif

BJH happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.