Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all Bay Area and Portland Area People!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
drgchapman
Hey Britain, I'm back in. Daughter doesn't want to go to back to school night. So I'm free. See you around 6:30p. Craig, wanna come play with us?

Gary
mightyohm
Britain doesn't have any internet access on his trip, he won't be able to see these replies. Please CALL him if you are planning on helping out. He mentioned that he didn't get a chance to write down everyone's contact info, so if in doubt give him a call to coordinate.
drgchapman
Britain, Angel and Bryson all arrived safely last night. Pamela and I went over to lend a hand. Got him as far as the matress so they could sleep. We unloaded a sweet looking 912 with some extra plumbing in the back. Very nice! The "A" team will help today to finish the job. Have fun guys.
J P Stein
Old Fart Moving & Storage( we may be weak, but we sure are slow) will be on the job this AM.
Hope you got the heavy stuff moved.
rhodyguy
glad the drive went smoothly. our beautiful summer is OVER!! rain in the forecast. welcome to the sunny pnw.

k
boxstr
If nothing else we can at least do one hell of a job supervising.
See you in the am JP and JIM.
CCLINBEKINS
Brent
There's not too much heavy stuff. With a furniture dolly and another hand truck, all the heavy stuff requires no lifting. So if you know how to operate one of these (I'm sure everyone has) then lifting is not an issue. Britain and Angel boxed things up extremely well, better than any of my moves!

Porsche Rescue
Truck is empty. House and garage are full. Now they can try to organize it all. JP, Craig and I spent as much time looking at the 912 as we did moving stuff. Mark must be a real good friend. He flies home today.
obaa996
Well, my timing could not have been much better. Left a bit early for lunch, and
got there just in time to see Britain getting ready to return the truck. You all could
have at least saved a little for me to move... biggrin.gif
Britain Smith
I wanted to quickly thank everyone who helped me and my wife move out of San Jose and into Hillsboro. We are still unpacking boxes, installing crap, and moving stuff around...but we will get there eventually. It was a long trip, but it would have been so much longer if I didn't get the help that I got.

Thanks Again!
-Britain
kilo123
no problem......... long overdue work out.
Lyressa Roberts
QUOTE (Britain Smith @ Sep 29 2005, 10:19 AM)
I wanted to quickly thank everyone who helped me and my wife move out of San Jose and into Hillsboro. We are still unpacking boxes, installing crap, and moving stuff around...but we will get there eventually. It was a long trip, but it would have been so much longer if I didn't get the help that I got.

Thanks Again!
-Britain

Hey, do you need a fridge? I have one for sale... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.