Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Club T-Shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
MattR
Sean,

Your post wasnt very clear. I read from 3 members they were offering for you to keep the money. I just wanted to make sure the same offer wasnt assumed to members that paid. I'm not putting a time pressure on this because there were no promises made, but I want to make sure I'm not forgotten (along with all the other paying members).

There is some history with using the 914club name. I know my WCC 05 shirt doesnt say 914club on it.

this post has been edited 3 times... now its been edited for the last time
seanery
thanks brant, but there is no need for that. Thanks to those of you who are patient.
seanery
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 22 2006, 06:48 PM)
edit: fuck it, this isnt my battle.

i know the admins can read that post.

what post?
brant
Matt,

my thoughts weren't about you.
don't get so upset...

its just not worth all the stress.

brant
MattR
QUOTE (seanery @ Feb 22 2006, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Feb 22 2006, 06:48 PM)
edit:  fuck it, this isnt my battle.

i know the admins can read that post.

what post?

i kept hitting the edit button because i wasnt sure what i wanted to say. now my message is clear.
MattR
QUOTE (brant @ Feb 22 2006, 04:06 PM)
Matt,

my thoughts weren't about you.
don't get so upset...

its just not worth all the stress.

brant

me neither. its all about sean and I (and mark if he wants to get involved)
seanery
I don't see what the wcc 05 shirt has to do with this confused24.gif
MattR
sean and mark, i sent ya pm's. this isnt a public battle.
spunone
slap.gif popcorn[1].gif
9magazine
Sean,

Why don't you send me an email, maybe we can get 9 Magazine to help get the shirts out to everyone. I know I can always use more Porsche theme shirts when am at all the shows the magazine goes to!

Brian Minson
9 Magazine
http://www.9magazine.com

MattR
QUOTE (spunone @ Feb 22 2006, 04:34 PM)
slap.gif popcorn[1].gif

hey, you werent a joe's BBQ. What gives? I'm pretty sure I owe you a beer, or three.
seanery
there is no battle here Matt.
Unless you are making one, which makes no sense to me.
MattR
beerchug.gif

thanks for the clarification sean. i should really learn to pick my battles and ask before accusing... sorry dude.
GaroldShaffer
Much better grouphug.gif laugh.gif
bernbomb914
sean send me a sample of the shirt and I will get you a price from a local that quoited me a good price some time ago

Bernie
seanery
thanks bernie, I have a new vendor. The problem has been with the old vendor - who has been paid already. They will issue a credit, but no cash refund. Like I said above, I have a plan that just may work.
siverson
Any update?

-Steve
seanery
yes, it seems I'm making some progress, but it's sideways progress. I'll know more on Monday or Tuesday.
Thanks to all of you for your patience. I've got to come up with a way to thank you all.
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif The shirts will be enough! Thanks for you efforts........
d914
if it helps, double my order small effort I know.....but then I'm a small guy biggrin.gif
slugmika
I'am not in a hurry and if possible i could take shirts for all of my team. If it's possible please let me know.

And thanks for your efforts!

Mika
proto31
I'd take two mediums.
Jerry
Haven't heard anything since March 10th, what is the latest??????
seanery
The latest is....no refund from the printer. They also will not print them the way I want. They will, however, print a different shirt. I have ordered a shirt #2. These will be in my hands in the next week or two. I'll post details when I get them. I'll use the proceeds from shirt #2 to get the original shirt that was ordered printed from a different vendor.

Once again, I apologize for the very, very long delay in receiving these shirts...especially to the vendors/sponsors who so generously funded a large portion of the shirts to keep the price at a low price of $10. I hope to get the original shirts to you all by mid may.
Michael Oberg

Is it too late to add another XL? And what is shirt #2? biggrin.gif

If so, please PM me the email address you want the PayPal sent to, I don't see it in the posting...

Thanks, the shirts look great!
seanery
I have closed all orders for this shirt until I get them.

Shirt #2 hasn't been displayed. When I receive them, I'll post order info.

I'm done with preorders on shirts, it's just too much of a pain. From now on all shirts I do will be first come first served.
Brad Roberts
Sean,

I left you a message last night. Lets chat later today.

B
siverson
Ping?
seanery
QUOTE(seanery @ Apr 3 2006, 10:55 AM) *

The latest is....no refund from the printer. They also will not print them the way I want. They will, however, print a different shirt. I have ordered a shirt #2. These will be in my hands in the next week or two. I'll post details when I get them. I'll use the proceeds from shirt #2 to get the original shirt that was ordered printed from a different vendor.

Once again, I apologize for the very, very long delay in receiving these shirts...especially to the vendors/sponsors who so generously funded a large portion of the shirts to keep the price at a low price of $10. I hope to get the original shirts to you all by mid may.

96conv
Just subscribing to this thread.
Jerry
Nothing since April, any updates???? Anything at all????
Jerry
Nothing???? Nobody knows anything???? At all?????
Qarl
Didn't you hear?

Seanery took our cash and is in the Cayman Islands sipping champagne with some hot chick! grouphug.gif

IPB Image

confused24.gif

Last I heard from Sean was that he got screwed on the shirts by the silkscreener and he was looking for a solution...

Dunno... seems we should all get a shirt or a refund by now. I think it's been about 7 or 8 months.

Seanery... any updates?

Do we need to send Uncle Guido to the t-shirt printer? laugh.gif
McMark
seems we should all get a shirt or a refund by now

Sean has done a ton to bring us shirts and hats. I paid to have my name on these shirts and I'm not sweating it. Sean is not a professional clothing manufacturer, he's just a member trying to help us out. If he drug his feet or squandered our money I would be pissed, but he bought and paid for shirts that ended up being CRAP. And then the company screwed him. If anything we should be organizing a phone campaign against the printing company for screwing us all. Sean is doing everything he can to make it right, aside from EATING the cost of the crappy shirts, which I would never support.
Qarl
Personally, I'm not worried about Seanery and my $20.00.

So far, everything Seanery has produced has been top notch and I know he's just trying to make sure everything is right.

Heck... I'm sure a lot of us will take the crappy printed shirt. All of my other 914 shirts are worn out or stained!

Seanery... as always... thanks for all that you do to produce cool 914 goodies. Sorry this has become such a stromberg.gif for you.
skline
I think I paid for at least 3 of them and had forgotten for the most part till someone just emailed me about selling some to him. Not sure why he would think I was the one selling them. I would like to get my shirts though someday, soon would be better but I am not in a big hurry.

Sean, Whassup man??

I just checked, I ordered 5 of them, let us know what is going on.
mike914duck
I would like 2 shirts size xl and I will send a check if thats ok.

mike landry (mike914duck)
db9146
I like McMark's idea. Let's launch an email and phone campaign against the non-compliant shirt printer to make him be more "compliant".

siverson
I don't see how printing T-shirts could ever take 7+ months, regardless of the circumstances. If the printer screwed up 5 times, or whatever the reasons are, and Sean can't afford to try again and has already lost too much time and money on this, then he should just say so and then we can all move on and Sean can stop worrying about this.

I'm not worried about my $10, but I honestly think this thread (and group purchase) should have died long ago, one way or another.

-Steve
aveale
icon_bump.gif

T
Brad Roberts
Has anyone called him?

B
xitspd
I paid for a sponsorship and 18 shirts. Let's write it off to experience. It was a great idea! Sean, if the printer is causing any legal trouble for you let me know. Thanks for the work on our skins and all the other great things you have done for the club. I hope to meet you in the future.

Dan
GWN7
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jun 1 2006, 02:39 PM) *

Has anyone called him?

B

He's been away (working I'm betting) for the last 8 or 9 days, thats how long AIM has him as idle.
McMark
While I would love to have shirts with my logo on them (my first expereience). I'm happy to write it off and move on. I know there are some people who aren't happy with that idea.
Dr Evil
I back Sean. Enough said. He has ALWAYS done me right in business deals and customer service, and he is an all around great guy.
Jeroen
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 2 2006, 05:35 AM) *

I back Sean. Enough said. He has ALWAYS done me right in business deals and customer service, and he is an all around great guy.

agree.gif
Sean is a stand-up guy!
JB 914
Heck, just send us the "mistake" shirts. It's not like we dont need something to wear working on the cars.

BTDT with shirt vendors waaaay back when i worked for the YMCA.
96conv
QUOTE(JB 914 @ Jun 2 2006, 07:43 AM) *

Heck, just send us the "mistake" shirts. It's not like we dont need something to wear working on the cars.

I agree.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.