Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 on Ebay with rusty floorpan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cooltimes
Takes only a second to look. 914 with Fuchs and lots more. Better look if you can do driver side floorpan. Located in Maryland.

Porsche-914-complete
Do a search with line above on Ebay Motors. Couldn't tack the whole link. It's on page 13 or 14. He just placed ad.
736conver
Here's the link
Maryland 914 rust included
Jeroen
Mike, that's your old car, isn't it?
Tina?
SLITS
Hmmmmmmm, air-cooling for your butt.........

MIKE Z, CALLING MIKE Z......we got's one fer ya!
rhodyguy
too bad whoever didn't rebutyl the rear glass and spring for a new seal a few years ago. sad.gif

k
cooltimes
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Oct 6 2005, 03:40 AM)
Mike, that's your old car, isn't it?
Tina?

Yes, it is/was Jeroen. Maryland has to be very hard on 914 metal to do that in 9 years but it still runs like a champ per CZ. Just the dual ID40's are worth more than the starting price too not to mention those Fuchs. Tranny always shifted nice and still does per CZ. 1.8 engine was modified with street performance as a goal. The cam was sort of frightening when you were at a stop light and a Vet pulling up. As a long time 914 owner, I was obligated to rise to the occasion and it always made me proud. I sold it because I couldn't afford to keep 2 cars in my garage since I had lost all sources of income when I got downsized.
3 or 4 photos of when I owned the Orange 914 are still on my Rennlist web page.

* Editing here after posting *
Just dug up the mod sheet I had on Tina when CZ bought it from me:

96 mm big bore kit
dual Weber 40 mm carbs
Cam - 280 duration, 435 lift
Heads-44mm intake valves, 36 mm exhaust valves

I hope someone will buy it and like it enough to fix the floor and drive it for at least another 9 years.
http://members.rennlist.com/mikecool/

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.