Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Colors - Color code chart and pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Craigers17
QUOTE(scottsilvertt @ Sep 29 2022, 04:48 PM) *

what color is this, I didnt see it in any of the standard colors?
Click to view attachment

Looks like Delphi to me....under poor lighting conditions???
wonkipop
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Sep 29 2022, 04:55 PM) *

QUOTE(scottsilvertt @ Sep 29 2022, 04:48 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Looks like Delphi to me....under poor lighting conditions???

yep.

aka saturn yellow metallic in R O W.
some of the colors had different names in markets outside the USA.
my late mate who founded the 914 register down here in the 90s had a 73 crayfords car in that colour. beautiful. esp in australian sunlight. it could look green and it could look yellow depending on time of day or season.

Click to view attachment
Jamie
QUOTE(scottsilvertt @ Sep 29 2022, 02:48 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Delphi Green Metallic, L99A, a custom color available in 1973~74 for extra cost of $206 on my original 73 documents.
porschetub
QUOTE(Jamie @ Sep 30 2022, 01:49 PM) *

QUOTE(scottsilvertt @ Sep 29 2022, 02:48 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Delphi Green Metallic, L99A, a custom color available in 1973~74 for extra cost of $206 on my original 73 documents.

Good to see the info with this thread as the VW codes were no longer valid as PPG stopped supplying tinters several years back in my country for 1K,then there was an issue because codes then meant nothing, they when to cross-over codes according to new computer info so I was able to get my L96D in a spray can for my trunk paint touch up.
This system caters for all 1K that is imported here now what ever brand,my shop sells Velspar 888 and find it a great product.
I then had further good news as my paint for my Corrado partial repaint is on this list but my paint guy said that's easy because this colour was used up to 2019.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.