Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal: Slugmika Dinner at Hooters in anaheim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
dlo914
hmm since you're near the 10...take the 10W to the I-5 South toward Santa Ana, exit Katella, make a right on Katella and go about a mile+ and you'll arrive at Hooters of Anaheim.
dlo914
i guess i'll go too biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Oct 26 2005, 10:04 PM)
i guess i'll go too biggrin.gif

bring the fog. we'll settle up there wink.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 26 2005, 09:06 PM)
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Oct 26 2005, 10:04 PM)
i guess i'll go too  :D

bring the fog. we'll settle up there wink.gif

will do! and i might as well sell the remaining t-shirts wink.gif
914Timo
Hey, we will do the same for you when you visit us.

Uh, should I thank you Dan now or stay away from Cali..... laugh.gif

Thanks Dan. I really hope I can some day pack my suitcase, jump in the plane and fly to see you all and you (nearly) rust free 914s.

skline
Rust free 914's? Where is this? There are very few rust free 914's. If they have ever been washed, they have rust. It's just what they do.
xitspd
QUOTE (914Timo @ Oct 26 2005, 11:18 PM)
Hey, we will do the same for you when you visit us.

Uh, should I thank you Dan now or stay away from Cali..... laugh.gif

Thanks Dan. I really hope I can some day pack my suitcase, jump in the plane and fly to see you all and you (nearly) rust free 914s.

ohmy.gif No problem! When possible try to attend one of our West Coast Classics. Next year it will be in Portland, Oregon. The following year I hope it is closer to home in Northern or Southern California. That is the year to come on over with Mika and hang out with the SoCal contingent.

Dan

beerchug.gif
xitspd
One last icon_bump.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
Hey, I did a Map Quest for Big Hooters of Anaheim, it came back , invalid request.

So, there are no Hooters in Anaheim?????
Aaron Cox
57 and katella homie.... right in front of the stadium...
skline
Well, last time I was there, they were not that big of hooters, but they were hooter's all the same. I even got a email address from one of the girls there. I never followed up on it but that was my bad. Maybe next time?

On another note, I may have to work tomorrow night, I wont know till around 6PM. Hopefully it wont be till Saturday morning. I hate not being able to plan anything with this job. I can still make it from the hall to Anaheim by 8 if I dont have to work. So at this point, I am planning on being there. The job count is not that high for tomorrow.
Brando
Woohoo! Skliney will be there.

Boss might ask me to work a double for the two-edition run. I need the OT but DAMN, can't miss a hooters dinner...
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 27 2005, 09:48 PM)
57 and katella homie.... right in front of the stadium...

I, knew I would hook some one, didn't you catch the phrase BIG Hooters in my Post happy11.gif
bottomend
Well, it looks like I wont be able to make it.... I would say that I have a most rightious excuse though... you be the judge;

I have to work.... AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!

It would've been great to meet a bunch you folks but someone has to occupy the other " Happiest Place on Earth ". While you guys are checking out hooters... I'll be checking out H O T T E R H O O T E R S!!!!!!!!!

( have I rubbed this in enough yet?)

full report to be delivered if I come out alive....
Aaron Cox
oh dude... you rock. smilie_pokal.gif
SLITS
Is the Finnish-American war still on? drunk.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SLITS @ Oct 28 2005, 09:59 AM)
Is the Finnish-American war still on? drunk.gif

yes....
Toast
Huhh...
What....
blink.gif
SirAndy
so, where are the pics? what am i missing ??

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Oct 31 2005, 04:04 PM)
so, where are the pics? what am i missing ??

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

wrong thread. i think elliot cannon posted the follow up thread or exitspd, or dlo
SirAndy
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 31 2005, 04:05 PM)
wrong thread. i think elliot cannon posted the follow up thread or exitspd, or dlo

ah craps, now i have to search for hooters ...

unsure.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
andy - here you go.
H O O T E R S and slits's coming out party
SirAndy
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 31 2005, 04:13 PM)
andy - here you go

thank you sir!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.