Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal: Slugmika Dinner at Hooters in anaheim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
Slugmika (mika) is coming in from finland, and Xitspd would like to get a dinner going.

How does this sound? Post if you can make it.
lagunero
beerchug.gif
Brando
Meep meep! beer3.gif beerchug.gif
SLITS
Why.....don't we have enough feriners in country now?

I'll try to make it so I can give him "The Ugly American" routine.......

Might want to get Clayton for backup though. Between the two of us, we can prolly convince him to never come again biggrin.gif
skline
AAHHUUUGGGAAA

I will be there. I love Hooters!!
MattR
Whats the start time?
Brando
QUOTE (skline @ Oct 11 2005, 10:48 AM)
AAHHUUUGGGAAA

And the resturant!!! laugh.gif

8pm start time good? It's quite a drive from riverslime.
xitspd
QUOTE (Brando @ Oct 11 2005, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Oct 11 2005, 10:48 AM)
AAHHUUUGGGAAA

And the resturant!!! laugh.gif

8pm start time good? It's quite a drive from riverslime.

agree.gif It's 38.7 minutes further from Hemet! See you there..........
Robert21
ohmy.gif sad.gif wacko.gif Sound good, should be there, Robert 21
have not seen you guys since San Perdo
xitspd
ohmy.gif icon_bump.gif
skline
I will be in the truck it appears, I may be picking up some parts while I am up there and cant haul them in the Chalon. Or, I could have someone else drive my truck and take both? Dont know yet, I still have time to figure something out. I am looking forward to it. See you all there.
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Oct 12 2005, 08:51 AM)
I will be in the truck it appears, I may be picking up some parts while I am up there and cant haul them in the Chalon.

Excuse #4

biggrin.gif
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ Oct 12 2005, 08:56 AM)
QUOTE (skline @ Oct 12 2005, 08:51 AM)
I will be in the truck it appears, I may be picking up some parts while I am up there and cant haul them in the Chalon.

Excuse #4

biggrin.gif

Bite me you old F$*%
JoeSharp
Sorry I won't be there to see this.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
bernbomb914
did I miss something? when and where? Got Map? I must be to old for this fast bunch of teeners.

Bernie confused24.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif Hey Bernie! Mika from Finland is visiting California the last week of this month and we are going to meet him at HOOTERS in Anaheim on the evening of the 28th.
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif . It's a long drive for you and I, but he loves teeners and Finn's are fun!

Dan
lagunero
QUOTE (xitspd @ Oct 13 2005, 10:17 AM)
and Finn's are fun!

especially on a Mermaid happy11.gif
slugmika
Hi Guys

I'am really looking forward to see you all. Can't wait to see that "Ugly American routine".
Would you like to have something from Finland? Salmiakki? I think i will bring Slits some SISU, he'll need that biggrin.gif

Mika
SLITS
QUOTE (slugmika @ Oct 13 2005, 11:40 AM)
Hi Guys

I'am really looking forward to see you all. Can't wait to see that "Ugly American routine".
Would you like to have something from Finland? Salmiakki? I think i will bring Slits some SISU, he'll need that biggrin.gif

Mika

I don't eat or swallow anything I can't pronounce! chowtime.gif

You Corona types stay away from this post mad.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (slugmika @ Oct 13 2005, 10:40 AM)
Hi Guys

Mika

ohmy.gif Salmiakki? Cool! You'll make a big hit!

Dan
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (SLITS @ Oct 13 2005, 12:20 PM)
Hi Guys

Mika

I heard you say "Aaron" a few times! laugh.gif
Elliot
Twystd1
I will show up for the Finn..

Why do they call it Hooters?

Twystd1
SLITS
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Oct 13 2005, 05:22 PM)
I will show up for the Finn..

Why do they call it Hooters?

Twystd1

whoopee cushions on every chair Clayton......they go "hoot hoot" when you sit down dry.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Oct 13 2005, 05:12 PM)
Hi Guys

Mika

I heard you say "Aaron" a few times! laugh.gif
Elliot

Ahhh yesss.....sidewinder for the fly boy
SirAndy
I don't eat or swallow anything I can't pronounce!

like bratwurst, sauerkraut and wiener schnitzel ???

biggrin.gif Andy
bernbomb914
I think I can make it. drunk.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif barf.gif
Gint
QUOTE (SLITS @ Oct 13 2005, 01:20 PM)
Hi Guys

Mika

If you think it sounds bad, wait'll you taste it. We still have half a bottle in the freezer from Shar's first trip to Helsinki.

Have fun boys... beer.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif One of Koskenkorva's derivatives is Salmiakki Koskenkorva, or "Salmiakki Kossu" or "Salmari" made by dissolving strong salted licorice into the clear liquor, pleasantly disguising the raw alcohol flavor. The history of this drink is short but colorful. It was introduced in the early 1990's and became a huge success. It was later prohibited by a Christian minister, but the prohibition was appealed in 1995. This dangerously sweet black drink is popular not only among Finns, but also foreigners. Salmiakki Kossu is still the number 1 drink in many pubs and night clubs in Finland.

Oh Yeah! Salmiakki Kossu......................
SLITS
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Oct 13 2005, 06:46 PM)
I don't eat or swallow anything I can't pronounce!

like bratwurst, sauerkraut and wiener schnitzel ???

biggrin.gif Andy

Achtung....Ich sprecke ein bischen Deutsch.....

bratwurst, sauerkraut, drooley.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif Remember the first 3 rounds are on me! beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif
seanery
how long is he in town?
lagunero
QUOTE (seanery @ Oct 25 2005, 07:17 AM)
how long is he in town?

IIRC Sat. night. Are you coming?
An invite was extended for Laguna Seca by Andy but it seems he won't have the time.
skline
Ok, so let me get this straight. Friday night on the 28th of October, we are meeting at Hooter's in Anaheim at 8:00 PM. Is this information all correct? I just want to be clear on everything. I read through the whole post but nothing sounded confirmed. It was just everyone guessing.
xitspd
QUOTE (skline @ Oct 25 2005, 11:53 AM)
Ok, so let me get this straight. Friday night on the 28th of October, we are meeting at Hooter's in Anaheim at 8:00 PM. Is this information all correct? I just want to be clear on everything. I read through the whole post but nothing sounded confirmed. It was just everyone guessing.

smilie_pokal.gif YES!
skline
Cool, see you all there!
Brando
BOOBIES!

(i'll be there).
bernbomb914
i cant make it . got to go to santa barbara thursday for the weekend.

Bernie wacko.gif

Have FFun beer.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif drunk.gif
MattR
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Oct 25 2005, 03:23 PM)
i cant make it . got to go to santa barbara thursday for the weekend.

Bernie wacko.gif

Have FFun beer.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif drunk.gif

You're going up for halloween? No way!
914Timo
biggrin.gif

This is funny topic !!

Dan, you have right information about our Salmiakki Kossu. It is very popular drink here. I hope Mika can and will take some Salmiakki and Salmiakki Kossu with him. I hope you all like them. Atleast they are worth tasting drunk.gif

I am sorry but I have to tell you all that Mika is not very good at beer3.gif He is much better driving.gif

But, Mika will be there with his friend Bad-Juha. Give all the alcohol to him biggrin.gif

I hope you will all have fun. beerchug.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (914Timo @ Oct 26 2005, 12:21 AM)
biggrin.gif

This is funny topic !!

Dan, you have right information about our Salmiakki Kossu. It is very popular drink here. I hope Mika can and will take some Salmiakki and Salmiakki Kossu with him. I hope you all like them. Atleast they are worth tasting drunk.gif

I am sorry but I have to tell you all that Mika is not very good at beer3.gif He is much better driving.gif

But, Mika will be there with his friend Bad-Juha. Give all the alcohol to him biggrin.gif

I hope you will all have fun. beerchug.gif

Timo,

Hey, we will do the same for you when you visit us. Besides my Grandparents are Finnish. I have to look after my brothers and sisters. beerchug.gif

Dan
Aaron Cox
El Bumpo!
Buckeye '73
FYI - The Hooters around the corner (Centerville, Ohio) told me that the girls would take pics with (on) my car if I'd have dups made for the restaurant.

(I was thinking about a cross country Hooters-to-Hooters photo shoot!)
xitspd
QUOTE (Buckeye '73 @ Oct 26 2005, 09:06 AM)
FYI - The Hooters around the corner (Centerville, Ohio) told me that the girls would take pics with (on) my car if I'd have dups made for the restaurant.

(I was thinking about a cross country Hooters-to-Hooters photo shoot!)

beerchug.gif Come on down!
maf914
Mika flies all the way from Finland and you California boys take him to Hooters? screwy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (maf914 @ Oct 26 2005, 11:26 AM)
Mika flies all the way from Finland and you California boys take him to Hooters? screwy.gif

Yeh...we want him to have a taste of good ol' American "look but don't touch"! yawn.gif
Aaron Cox

we decided against a strip club, so we settled for a family restaurant biggrin.gif laugh.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 26 2005, 01:42 PM)
Mika flies all the way from Finland and you California boys take him to Hooters?   screwy.gif

laugh.gif  :lol:  :lol:

we decided against a strip club, so we settled for a family restaurant biggrin.gif laugh.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
Brando
There's always the Angels bar up the street in Anaheim... Right next to Al Reed's shop biggrin.gif
slugmika
Finally here, trip took longer than i thought.
If someone needs to contact me my cell number is +358505932142

-Mika-
bottomend
I guess I'll be comming too. I dont know anybody yet but this should be a good way to get introduced. I'm bringing a friend with me too. He's got a very rad duel sliding door baywindow panel of which I'm rebuilding the engine. I'll be driving the orange baywindow because my newly aquired 914 is ...uh... up on jacks.

BTW, where is this place? We're comming from the Downtown LA area.

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.