Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-Shirts Have ARRIVED!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
skline
You would think being in the same state and only a few miles away, Joe would have gotten his first. No matter how you shipped them, it would have been next day.
JB 914
Daniel,

I've been very patient and I've sent you 3 emails and made two posts over the last 4 days. dry.gif

you've told me you sent the shirts, but, then ask me what my order was in a post yesterday. confused24.gif

I expect either some shirts or the return of my $$.
davec
Hey Buddy,

Can I buy 2 XL's, if you have any more? One for me and one for a friend!
dlo914
QUOTE (PKRMONY @ Nov 13 2005, 12:20 PM)
Daniel,

I've been very patient and I've sent you 3 emails and made two posts over the last 4 days. dry.gif

you've told me you sent the shirts, but, then ask me what my order was in a post yesterday. confused24.gif

I expect either some shirts or the return of my $$.

lemme just refund your money, i expected all the shipments to be delivered and received. i didnt bother insuring the items. what's your paypal address? i'm sorry about not being urgent w/ this issue. my computer has been down for the past few days, and only able to go online at a friend's place.
dlo914
QUOTE (davec @ Nov 13 2005, 02:40 PM)
Hey Buddy,

Can I buy 2 XL's, if you have any more? One for me and one for a friend!

sorry..im all out of shirts. BUT i am going to make a new shirt. With the following design:
Tettster
:drooly: Pretty marvelous design. :drooly:

I hope you'll have Small/Medium sizes when the new shirt comes out...

Ted wavey.gif
Dr Evil
Very cool, and just in time for winter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.