Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Dinner: Wednesday. Nov 2. effuto101 intown
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Series9
Yeah, that was nice.

You SoCal guys and gals are lucky to see each other so much.

I'll be back... cool.gif
Series9
QUOTE (skline @ Nov 3 2005, 12:35 AM)
Hey Chris, it was good to meet you too. You may want to change you time zone however, your clock seems to be an hour fast. Or is it the club that needs to be changed?

I will find out when I hit the post button.

I think we both need to change the setting, mine is coming up an hour ahead also.

Scott, that was pretty....umm....fast unsure.gif . What happened to your date(s). cool.gif
skline
They were awesome!! I could only last an hour with the two of them tonight. They are going to come over tomorrow again during the day and try it again. What can I say, I am old and I do need to keep my blood pressure down. I am not supposed to over exert myself. However, could you think of a better way to go out?
Aaron Cox
way fun. just got back. made it 50 miles in 34 minutes smile.gif and ranout of gas as i pulled into my parking spot. smile.gif

too much fun. shower time, and sleep time.

you guys rock.
Joe O - always a pleasure to talk to a smart guy like you
Chris - ill keep the 10 x10 thing in mind. hit me up with your tranny questions smile.gif
jim_hoyland
Anyone get a picture of the '75 green car- really nice. Owner said it only has 100K miles.
bottomend
BURP. That was breakfast ( my salad last night was HUGE).
Twystd1
WOW,

Met some new people and had a great time....

Me thinks the skinny Polish girl did too..!!!!

Thanks Aaron for putting together another good time. You Rock Dude..!!!!!

Scott. Don't have an embolism in bed naked... Do it in PUBLIC.. wink.gif

BottomEnd.. Thanks for the leads on the head. Gimme an mail or PM when ya know sumpin.
And dude.. you are a charachter of the finest kind...............

effutuo101, Dude...next time you are in the BigOC.. Gimme a call.. we gunna hang out..

Al in all just a good fuchin time...

Thanks to all of you for being disfunctional and Twystd beyond belief.

I feel right at home biggrin.gif

Twystd1
Aaron Cox
ROCK!

NO ONE TOOK ANY PICTURES?????????????
914pwr
Thanks for the great get-together. It was great meeting everyone. Jim...here is the picture that you requested. - Tim
914pwr
One more if the interior...
jim_hoyland
Thanks Tim;the green looked geat at night and even better in the daylight. Was that an original color ? Nowadays, Riveras are rare sightings, they look good too.
xitspd
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Dan
bottomend
Yea, it was nice to meet people from the great beyond! ( the OC, that is...) I've been hangin 'round the Samba and STF's for a few years and I think I've met a grand total of four people during that time. Bus drivers are isolationists at heart, I guess.

It's always a little awkward to introduce oneself to strangers but you folks made me feel comfortable.

Time, glad you signed up and are posting on the forum. Your car deserves to be lusted after. Nice.

It's only slightly serandipitious that the freaky Pole and I share the same B-day, right?!

914pwr
Jim- The green is not orig, but is fairly close. The orig. color was Palma Metalic, but it was resprayed with a similar green from a 911.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.