Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Dinner: Wednesday. Nov 2. effuto101 intown
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Aaron Cox
lets welcome effutuo101, or chris williams with our SoCal traditions.

Stonefire Grill Restaurant
(714) 968-8300
18727 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

8pm. Post if you can make it.
Directions HERE

See you there.
AA

In thus far:
*effuto101*
Brando
Aaron
Mattr
elliot cannon
bottomend
Richard
alwayslooking
Twystd1
dorothy
lagunero
operaGuy
joe sharp
brian mundane biggrin.gif
linda
Skline
Dan lo
Thomas
Joe Obrien (914rs)
Schlitz

-----unconfirmed-----
oracio?
toast?
schitz?
maybe the finns if they are still in town?
Brando
Bump bump bump it up!

I'll be there.
TINCAN914
As of right now, I'm in....Looking forward to it..
effutuo101
Sounds Great! See you all there Wenesday 8pm! Sounds like fun!
Chris beerchug.gif
lagunero
beerchug.gif
MattR
Am I the only one who hasnt changed my avatar? You guys are a bunch of sellouts... some old fart celebrates his 21st birthday and suddenly he is a hero. biggrin.gif

I'm there.
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (MattR @ Oct 30 2005, 08:31 PM)
Am I the only one who hasnt changed my avatar? You guys are a bunch of sellouts... some old fart celebrates his 21st birthday and suddenly he is a hero. biggrin.gif

I'm there.

21st birthday? Or is it 21 squared? (441 years old ) I could be wrong?
Always Looking
just cleared it with the wife, count me in. (I'll be in the 914 if i resolve my fuel line issues.) mueba.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Alas. sad.gif On my way to Anchorage that day. mad.gif Have a great time and take some pics. biggrin.gif
Cheers, Elliot
bottomend
Sorry I missed the gathereing last week. I'll try to make it to this one... I was , uh... ya' know... busy doing stuff... AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION!!!!!!!!!!! ( rub, rub, rub)

It would be cool to meet some of you folks, so unless work keeps me tied up, I'll be joining ya'll.

Jeff
JoeSharp
I'm in, Linda said she's in also.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
JB 914
gonna be in New Jersey on bidness. Then i'm goin fishin in Tejas for the annual Buckle Brother's Fin and Fowl Extravaganza.

Hopefully i'll pay for my trip thru the poker game again. happy11.gif

TINCAN914
Oh now that hurts.... dry.gif Now Backto class women. Aaron drives like a driving-girl.gif
jim_hoyland
Ah heck; gotta office function Wednedsday evening.
xitspd
mad.gif It's tough for me to get behind the Orange Curtain on weekdays.............
SLITS
Just a tad to far and a tad to late for this 21 year old....... yawn.gif
skline
If I am not working, and not suffering from whatever it is I have had lately, I will be there.

The Chalon is torn down for repairs to the alternator and upgrades to the chassis so it wont be hitting the streets again till next spring the way things have been going. I still need to get my garage cleaned out so I can get the car in to work on it.
Aaron Cox
updatedo listo
Elliot_Cannon
I just got a call from crew scheduling. I been displaced all of next week by a management pilot (HOOOWAAA), so it looks like I can make it. chowtime.gif Yeah, I know, who gives a rats ass right? LOL
Elliot
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Oct 31 2005, 03:35 PM)
I just got a call from crew scheduling. I been displaced all of next week by a management pilot (HOOOWAAA), so it looks like I can make it. chowtime.gif Yeah, I know, who gives a rats ass right? LOL
Elliot

alright oldfart, your on the list smile.gif

dlo914
i could prolly make it wink.gif
Aaron Cox
quite the party. Dan your on the list. gotta show now smile.gif

AA

Anyone know if mika and juha are still in town? maybe they want to make it a 2fer biggrin.gif
opera guy
i'll try to make this one
Aaron Cox
gotcha john.

markeydoo...where are you smile.gif
JoeSharp
Keep at it Aaron, 914RS is in town on Tuesday . I'll see him for dinner. If he is in town for Wensday I'll talk him into coming.
P.S. I'm so Malehd I can hardly Fuchen Type....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Oct 31 2005, 09:38 PM)
Keep at it Aaron, 914RS is in town on Tuesday . I'll see him for dinner. If he is in town for Wensday I'll talk him into coming.
P.S. I'm so Malehd I can hardly Fuchen Type....

is effuto101 in town on tuesday??? kill 2 birds...one stoned... smoke.gif
JoeSharp
Joe is in Santa Monica on Tuesday night. If we can get everyone to go to SM on tuesday it would be KOOL...
Lets see if we can do it, cause I'm going.
Aaron Cox
sounds fun. see if he is town on wednesday..... ill try to make it to SM tomorrow in addition to wed... never been to SM
Twystd1
Party is on....

I'm Stoked...

OK, who needs a set of ceramic lifters?
Oh never mind... I found a home for them..... biggrin.gif

Twystd1

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Don't tease me you rotten SOB!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
Elliot
effutuo101
I am in town tuesday, but don't know my schedule yet. I will check the list during lunch tomorrow and see if I can do a double header! my cell number is 303.807.2757 (yep. colorado area code) Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Chris
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 31 2005, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Oct 31 2005, 03:35 PM)
I just got a call from crew scheduling.  I been displaced all of next week by a management pilot (HOOOWAAA), so it looks like I can make it. chowtime.gif    Yeah, I know, who gives a rats ass right?  LOL
          Elliot

alright oldfart, your on the list smile.gif

Hey, older than me. I'm on MANY lists!!!
Elliot
bottomend
Santa Monica? Close to me ( relitively...). Where would you guys meet?
Brando
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 31 2005, 05:57 AM)
Oh now that hurts.... dry.gif Now Backto class women. Aaron drives like a driving-girl.gif

Haha, you got no idea. I try teaching the toddler a thing or two about car control, and he flails around like a ragdoll! Oops, there goes 6 cones dry.gif
Twystd1
OK,

Brando, you are off topic ...
We are only addressing Slit's driving and malcontent attitude..!!!!!

Get with the program..!!!!!!

Twystd1
Brando
My bad...

He is kinda ugly for a gaynosaurus
effutuo101
Sorry about tonight. Long day in class and it looks like we will be working through dinner and into the night. I will see you all tomorrow!
Chris
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (effutuo101 @ Nov 1 2005, 05:48 PM)
Sorry about tonight. Long day in class and it looks like we will be working through dinner and into the night. I will see you all tomorrow!
Chris

werd. see you tomorrow dude.

8pm sharp smile.gif
Aaron Cox
bump for howard

AA
skline
One more bump for tonight. I may be cutting out early as I may have a date wub.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Nov 2 2005, 09:50 AM)
One more bump for tonight. I may be cutting out early as I may have a date wub.gif

bro's before ho's
Brando
agree.gif

Aaron Cox
Joe Obrien (914rs) from New Mexico will also be here.

badass - is the only word that can describe this. smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
called Schlitz - he's in.
Twystd1

Aaron...What the hell you thinking. Cmon..PUhleaseeeeeeee

Why the hell did you ask Slitz to come?

Now I have to listen about how Ron designed the Pyramids and taught the Pharoas how to run their social clubs... (sex+animals+hermophs+turkeys)

OMG..Not again....

Heaven forbid Dorthy has to listen to Ron tell her about teaching Crist to change piss water into sweet peach wine (Pruno)

Or how he trained three T-Rexs to carry his brothel through the countryside in what is now known as Bikini Atoll. 130 years before Ceasar burned Rome.

Help me please..!!!!!
And the worst part is.. he already has Dorothy under the SlitZ spell..... ohmy.gif

He's driving me crazy...

Tell him we are all going to Hooters...PUHLEASEEEEEE

Twystd1
SLITS
My tongue is ready if the earrings are! drooley.gif

Ah yes, the T-Rex Bro's Rolling Brothel Show............what a sight to see..

And....I invented the net!

Edit: I changed my pants
Twystd1
Ah yes, the T-Rex Bro's Rolling Brothel Show............what a sight to see..

chairfall.gif

Ya should of seen the video that went on in my head when I read that... OMG

Tuhwystedupwrong1
Aaron Cox
PPV Gaynasaur VS Twystd1.
who will be the victor?
a combined IQ of 7, and a combined age of 4.9x10^3

see you guys tonight

AA
effutuo101
beerchug.gif Wow! Great to meet all of you! Now I have faces to go with names. I look forward to our next meeting. If I don't see you before WCC then see you there! smoke.gif
Chris
skline
Hey Chris, it was good to meet you too. You may want to change you time zone however, your clock seems to be an hour fast. Or is it the club that needs to be changed?

I will find out when I hit the post button.

I think we both need to change the setting, mine is coming up an hour ahead also.

Nevermind, it was just me I guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.