Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now Taking T-Shirt Orders!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rcarpen22
When are these shirts supposed to ship out? I'm ready to wear mine!
dlo914
QUOTE (rcarpen22 @ Dec 10 2005, 06:34 AM)
When are these shirts supposed to ship out?  I'm ready to wear mine!

the shirts are being made at the moment. my uncle has set himself a deadline to have them out before the 13th, because he's heading out to Beijing and wont be returning until the 30th. Once they arrive i will immediately send the shirts out VIA USPS. Sorry for the delay....bear w/ me wink.gif
Brando
I thought the sleeves were going to be half as long --- but they still look good!
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Brando @ Dec 10 2005, 02:09 PM)
I thought the sleeves were going to be half as long --- but they still look good!

he SAID full length!
porker914
dlo914
Can you email details of paypal account I need to send payment to and confirm cost to UK of one large t-shirt and let me know if you have many left?

David

email

david@parkinson914.wanadoo.co.uk
dlo914
QUOTE (porker914 @ Dec 10 2005, 04:42 PM)
dlo914
Can you email details of paypal account I need to send payment to and confirm cost to UK of one large t-shirt and let me know if you have many left?

David

email

david@parkinson914.wanadoo.co.uk

i havent received the shirts yet, but i expect them to arrive before the end of next week. Once i receive the shirts i go down the pre-order list and complete the orders then mail them out in an orderly fashion. When i come upon your order i'll PM for the shipping cost.
dlo914
***UPDATE***

shirts are being shipped out today from china and will arrive before the 18th!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.